WHAT'S CRACCIN' IN L.A

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOUR BOY OUT HERE IN L.A FOR A DAY OR TWO. WHAT'S CRACCIN' DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI? WHERE'S A gOOD PLACE TO MOB TOO AND PEEP SOME OF EVERYTHANg?

WHICH ONE OF YOU L.A FOLKAS DOWN TO LET EDJ KNOW WHAT'S CRACCIN'?

Apr 26, 2002
Cruise Sunset, hit up Roscos on Pico, and roll down crenshaw, you should find shit to do. You could hit up Pasadena, but it's more of a college crowd, and the cops are dicks up there. DOn't goto Santa Monica or any other cities on the water, they all suck in my opinion.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I ROLLED THRU ATLANTIC, ROSEMEAD, SUNSET, BUT COULDN'T SEE THE SHAW CAUSE OF TIME RESTRAINTS. I MIgHT HEAD DOWN BAK THAT WAY AFTER THE BBQ IN SAN JOSE.

LEADER OF THE NEW SCHOOL,
YOU IN MONTERREY PARK, EL MONTE OR N-E OF THEM TOWNS?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

the SGV...
gonna miss that place...
my cousin's movin out of Temple City and into.....

.......RANCHO CUCAMONGA??!??! :confused:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

maaaaaaan
in rancho cucamonga, u can be 1 mile away from the mountains and u still can't see the muthafucca..... it's so much damn smog there

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn,,I live in O*C (orange county) all the chill/pimpin spots are wack and white washed, then the streets we use to cruise up and down, is in santa ana, harbor blvd, but the cops shut that shit down quick style,,,,,,the cops dont like that cruisin shit,,,
...which is kinda fucct, cuz the bitches cruise a lot down here,,,,oc gots nice pussy here too,,,,

.....but all that talk bout LA,,makes me wanna roll over ther and hit them spots up,,,,,

Aug 17, 2002
^^^
all cruising spots in the state have been regulated, i cant think of one that still actually pops. and cruisin sunset is real overrated