whats another dark type of music ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
with them top notch dark beats...besides lynch, doomsday, old three 6, first degree, and them..im sho there is more that not anybody heard yet or whatever..theres over 2000 rappers all over the this nation or hella more...

Apr 8, 2004
3rd DEGREE--"BLOOD MONEY"--Gary, Indiana
Lil' B of 3rd DEGREE-- "10 TOES DOWN"--Gary, Indiana
TOP AUTHORITY--"SOMETHIN 2 BLAZE 2"--Flint, Michigan

I'm a die-hard Lycnh fan too. These albums ain't horror-core but they is Super Hard-Core wit a dark sound.

Jun 21, 2002
darksyde they from the chi, i dont know if they still make cuts no more tho, anybody know what happened to mind body n soul?

Dec 25, 2003
ACID RAP!!!!!! From Detroit. Created by the legendary and unholy Esham! Also his group NATAS and Mastamind. Also check out Dice, Razzaq, EARTH, Evol, Bedlam, Lavel.... all from the D. I also know this fool from the varrios of Southside SD; he's got some of the hardest wicket shit ever but he needs to drop some cuts outta his demo. He goes by The Joker. He goes to my school.

Apr 8, 2004
smallski61916 said:
ACID RAP!!!!!! From Detroit. Created by the legendary and unholy Esham! Also his group NATAS and Mastamind. Also check out Dice, Razzaq, EARTH, Evol, Bedlam, Lavel.... all from the D. I also know this fool from the varrios of Southside SD; he's got some of the hardest wicket shit ever but he needs to drop some cuts outta his demo. He goes by The Joker. He goes to my school.
Can niggas relate to that type of shit? I always peeped that shit from the D, but I figured they was on some other ass shit. I listen to D-12. Obie, and them Streetlords from the D. And I fucks wit Flint.