Whatever happened to the 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
they moved to a different street LOL
Haha funny clown. If you don't have any real info please don't even waste your time posting to this thread cuz I don't want to read retarded posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Aug 18, 2002
They stop doing shit as soon as they started talkin shit on Tech...funny how that goes. Talk shit on somebody who loves you and help make you what you are and all of sudden you gone.

Oct 9, 2002
J_WOFF said:
Haha funny clown. If you don't have any real info please don't even waste your time posting to this thread cuz I don't want to read retarded posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Its a message board... why dont you get your panties in a twist. I dont want to read stupid fuckin threads from new people that arent up on shit.

Apr 8, 2004
They still some of the coldest niggas in KC to me. Ain't too many mufuckas fuckin wit Bakari & Short Nitty. I know Short Nitty was doin time but somebody posted that he was dead now, is that true? And that RDV shit sound better than that Strange Music shit.

Oct 16, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
Its a message board... why dont you get your panties in a twist. I dont want to read stupid fuckin threads from new people that arent up on shit.
First off bitch you can eat a dick as far as I'm concerned and second off just cuz I don't have a gang of posts don't mean I'm new to the Midwest scene. Some of us have other things to do besides post on message boards all damn day.

I knew they was beefin wit Tech and all but that don't mean you gotta stop making music.

Oct 9, 2002
Well the best member is in jail for life... and the rest of em arent that great at all... and like dude before said there is a track on that shitty KC murderdog compilation that wasnt that great. And since your occupation is being broke you cant have that much better to do during the day. I dont post all day long... just been here for years.