WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT KEAK DA SNEAK & MIKE MOSELY ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
its true we were gonna do a whole EP called mike mosley presents KEAK. but since the song superhyphy took off, Keak was not ready to do it at this time. we sent him many of the tracks, so its just a matter of timing. the record was gonna have 11 tracks with no intro, no outro and no features, just keak and mosley. its still on the table and would be a classic.

Dec 29, 2004
dj pimp said:
its true we were gonna do a whole EP called mike mosley presents KEAK. but since the song superhyphy took off, Keak was not ready to do it at this time. we sent him many of the tracks, so its just a matter of timing. the record was gonna have 11 tracks with no intro, no outro and no features, just keak and mosley. its still on the table and would be a classic.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
dzellian said:
THAT WOULD BE DOPE. THE ONLY WEAK RAPPER MIKE MOSLEY'S EVER WORKED WITH IS COGNITO.
cognito is the first rapper mosley ever signed and threw money at. and trust me mike aint did that for any of the other 5000 rappers he worked with. cognito is gonna be huge and mosley knew that 8 years ago. you'll be eatin your words, i guarantee it

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dj pimp said:
cognito is the first rapper mosley ever signed and threw money at. and trust me mike aint did that for any of the other 5000 rappers he worked with. cognito is gonna be huge and mosley knew that 8 years ago. you'll be eatin your words, i guarantee it
Dude wont do shit.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Mr Arson said:
Dude wont do shit.
he just signed to master p and is already on the cover of magazines and is doing more work than he ever has so time will tell. in the mean time go check out cognito on the new master p site www.trutanksoldiers.com and check out the dope track i produced for cognito called "cant do it like i do". cognito is the future, hate it love it, the underdogs on top... BITCHES

Jan 23, 2006
COGNITO HAS AN ANNOYING STYLE AND RECENTLY MASTER P HASN'T SIGNED ANY ONE WITH TREAL SKILLS SO JUST ADD COGNITO TO THE PILE OF WACK M.C'S STILL RIDIN THAT TIRED ASS TANK.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
mobblyfe said:
WHY DOES MASTER P HAVE MAC DRES GREATEST HITS ON 1 OF HIS SITES IT SAYS ITS DISTRIBUTED BY GUTTER DISTRIBUTION WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN
I noticed the same thing a few days back.

From the looks of it it seems P has worked some kind of deal with City Hall Records to put some of their distributed products on his distribution site. If you look at the catalog numbers at P's site, they match the ones at City Hall's site. For example: That Mac Dre album you're talking about is "Catalog #7003" at both P's and City Hall's sites.