What?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Here's what I posted on Horrorcore.com:

School House Glock: Extra Credit is pretty much ready to go y'all. I'm just waiting for one final track to be mixed and mastered and then we turn it in for pressing. I'm pretty proud of this project and I'm making sure everyone will have a chance to buy it and hear this shit.

I have 12 tracks re-mixed and mastered in all with alternative beat sequencing by Bumpus, and FOUR extra tracks carefully placed within the tracklisting. I even got a fuckin American Idol artist singing on one of the new tracks. Included is a 8 page booklet packaged inside a digipack with exclusive photos shot on campuses and classrooms from all over the Bay Area including Pittsburg High School. Theres lots of little things to read and look at. You won't be able to visit this site without seeing shit everywhere for School House Glock so you'll know when the time comes to order.

The "Gat To School Tour" helped create awareness nation wide for "School House Glock: Extra Credit" and there will be more tours to this spring and summer to promote it and other projects I have coming this year.

Yes, We are releasing Mars Attacks through MIR. The first pressing was through Beyond Space Entertainment / MIR. Our contract is up with them since Long Range bought out the rest of them shits. That means I was fucked out of the royalties for the remainder of the units. We're just re-pressing it in new packaging (same cover) with FOUR more songs to make it a full LP on Mad Insanity Records.

I want my back catalog thick and ready for tour and the opening of the NEW MadInsanity.com

As said on my board, I'm working on two more projects right now that I'm sure you'll all be excited for once announced. Until then I'll let the speculation and rumors do their jobs.

Phil's Chalmers new book "Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer" will be released on the tenth anniversary of the Columbine massacre, April 20, 2009. You can pre-order your copy of his book at amazon. They got shit in there about me, Insane Clown Posse, Marlyn Manson, Tupac, Grand Theft Auto and all sorts of shit in the violent media chapter.

Phil and his publicity team are working hard on a powerful national campaign on television, radio and newsprint and have me down as a possible guest speaker for most outlets.

Underground Hustlin 13 coming soon mayne. 2009 the world is mine!