What you think of Hooli Automatic out of Hayward?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Check out this rapper in Hayward,would people who DONT know him,Go out and buy his music and Bump it in the car or their home stereos? Overall what are the feelings of "hooli automatics" style,delivery and flow? Found this blog he posted.these are his own words:
there aint enough space 4 all u wanna be stars!! the truth
there aint enough space 4 all u wanna be stars!!! the truth!
Body: this is just my opinion....i been rapping since 1989 and i dident start rapping cuz i saw money or bitches power or fame.i did it because it was thereopy for me and the feeling i got when i saw other people relate 2 it.rap is now just a advertisment for some financial gain.the soul of it is gone not all gone but for the most part gone.rap is now pop so im renaming it hippop cuz thats all it is.and these gangsta rappaz used 2 have some structure 2 them now there just wild and they all think there tony montana.even a boss like pac had to answer 2 someone and thats why the west was on top.everyone is selfish and devided and thats why we cant make it as a coast.fans please be fans and start buying albums you are not rappers because you did a mixtape over a bunch of other peoples beats that really should of been left alone cuz it sounded good the way it was.work or hustle pay for original beats studio time mixing and mastering buy art work get a bar code press your album up buy posters flyers singles a wrapped truck put your shit in the stores submit it to the radio.and if you tripple your expences"what u paid to make and promote your self"then you are a real rapper.selling in front of a store does not count or on the street. just cuz u talked someone into buying your album does not mean they are your true fan they just got hustled into buying it.

when they take time out of the day to go to the store and buy yo shit that means they really feel you. so thats my challange 2 all you wanna be starz out there....lets see u do it.
Holli automatic Music Video>>

May 16, 2002
The video is just as bad as the music. I'm talkin' quality though Mayne.

Shit's not clear enough to cast a honest opinion. The sound quality is annoying. Clean it up some, that's my honest, most humble opinion.