what yall think the warriors should do in the offseason?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Dunleavey definately needs to be gone, i wouldnt be too mad to see Pietrus gone either, I think Murphy will be improved next year, but we also need a fucking Center, Foyle aint cuttin it, maybe we draft dude outta LSU?

Sep 18, 2002
they need to get rid of foyle...dunleavy has actually stepped it up these past couple games except one night he had like 4 points...but if he can stay consistent and the warriors trade for a decent big man...they will be in good shape.....but i recently heard a trade rumor that the warriors were gonna make an offseason move for carlos boozer in exchange for foyle and dunleavy...probably just bullshit but boozer is raw when he is healthy.

Apr 25, 2002
They can get rid of Dunleavy, Murphy, Foyle, Fisher and Pietrus for all I care. None of them fit well with the team. Dunleavy is a mentally soft pansy who only shows up at the end of the season when it doesnt matter anymore. Murphy may be the softest starting PF in the west. If he's missing shots and not getting many rebounds he's useless since he doesnt do anything else. Foyle needs to be either coming off the bench or gone next season. Fisher is an idiot, hardly any basketball IQ for a so-called veteran. Pietrus is out of control, good athlete but doesnt know what the fuck he's doing. Doesn't seem like he has learned a whole lot in his 3 years in the league and loses confidence easy. I think just about all these guys could be good players on the right team..it just isnt workin here. Time to get some deals done. The sad things is 4 out 5 of them are starters right now..We'd be better off goings with the youngsers(AB, Ike, Monta etc.)

Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
They can get rid of Dunleavy, Murphy, Foyle, Fisher and Pietrus for all I care. None of them fit well with the team. Dunleavy is a mentally soft pansy who only shows up at the end of the season when it doesnt matter anymore. Murphy may be the softest starting PF in the west. If he's missing shots and not getting many rebounds he's useless since he doesnt do anything else. Foyle needs to be either coming off the bench or gone next season. Fisher is an idiot, hardly any basketball IQ for a so-called veteran. Pietrus is out of control, good athlete but doesnt know what the fuck he's doing. Doesn't seem like he has learned a whole lot in his 3 years in the league and loses confidence easy. I think just about all these guys could be good players on the right team..it just isnt workin here. Time to get some deals done. The sad things is 4 out 5 of them are starters right now..We'd be better off goings with the youngsers(AB, Ike, Monta etc.)
Damn, that about sums it up for me. Couldn't have typed it any better myself. But I will add that they definitely need a big inside presence (someone like a KG, or Boozer), but that's somethin' they've needed forever!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Pino said:
-get a coach
-get a big man
-trade Dunleavy
-trade whoever to get another superstaer
-compile a team full of allstars
-wake up from fantasy world

young cutthroat said:
Sell the franchise.
lmao...thats what im thinking...no matter who is on the team or who the coach is...as long as they stay the warriors they will always be losing...richardson and davis on any other team would be getting it done

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
get rid of Davis...everyone thought he was gonna save the franchise and look what he did...you see the way they play as a "TEAM" when hes not in there...Dunleavy has played up to his contract when Davis isnt in the lineup...

Jun 23, 2002
^ Yea..I'm startin to think he wasn't the best move...always injured as well lately..maybe cuz the squad is playing shitty?

There too many probs. with this team...3VID3NC3 got it pretty good..who gives Foyle and Dunleavey those kind of contracts? Stupid..

I think Murphy is worth keeping...he still needs to step it up tho..

Another problem..the OWNER...fuckin douchebag doesn't seem to give a fuck about his team..you'd think after 12 years now without playoffs he'd try to pull some major moves..NOPE..

I'm not likin the coach either...seems like soft pansy too...I've never liked College to NBA coaches, cuz they too have to learn how to NBA goes while tryin to coach the damn team..

Obviously we need a big man who can play...FUCK Foyle and his all-time leader of blocked shots at Colgate...dude is G-A-R-B-A-G-E

Dunleavey is always looking scared...either that or he just sucks..prob. both

I just feel sorry for J-RICH...consistent as fuck but no playoffs

Fuck this is terrible..Psycho Logic, listen to me when I tell you..ENJOY HOW GOOD YOUR TEAM IS MAN...I'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR THAT FEELIN' SINCE I WAS 10...

FUUUUUUUUUCK

vokal

Sicc OG
May 5, 2004
9erfitted said:
get rid of fish, its monta's time..foyle gotta go..dunleavy still versatile MP needs to watch and1 tapes and jrich and baron are bosses
need to watch and 1 mixtapes he play like he watch too much mixtapes...haha...naw but i like him doe still needs to play under control i think he had much more better games than dunleavy