What ya'll think of Lazy Ru from Skyline?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
www.MUZiKiNGZ.com
B Flu said:
Boo whats up nigga its B Flu. Tell Lazy & Bazy I said whats Brackalatin Brook Brook. We need 2 hook up we gettin this MeadowBrook movement going Me Reese, Young Balvin, Lil rich aka Lil T-nuts. We makeing the Brook Po$$e mixtape as we speak.
What Up..Nigga I B On The Beatz...My Shit Aint Mixdown Though..
& How Many Niggas From The Brook R3ally Rappin..
Lazy Wit Whatever Im Sure Like I Said Hit Me Up Message Or Somethin'
So A Nigga Can Give U A # 2 Get At Him

50Cal IF U Got Some Bangerz Get At Me 2

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
45park1904 said:
^^young sau got heat homie.when you comin out with that mixtape?
hopefully within a couple months,We aint worried about promotions,pressing up a grip,Me and him have been beating my mpc to death lately makin beats,This mixtape is just to give you all a lil snack before we do an album,I talked to slikk rikk,and we might do a sau solo...right now there is so much material from my projects and Im anxious to put something out,but Im waiting for certain pieces to fall in place,Its a bigger scheme cause Ive got material(albums ready),hogg has material,rikk has material,but we trying to make the right moves and we have to work more as a team to be more effective....with this sau mixtape its for all dago fans,and those who like the music...When its done we just gonna press a small amount to make available to siccness members first,and then secondary the streets.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Mariel619 said:
What Up..Nigga I B On The Beatz...My Shit Aint Mixdown Though..
& How Many Niggas From The Brook R3ally Rappin..
Lazy Wit Whatever Im Sure Like I Said Hit Me Up Message Or Somethin'
So A Nigga Can Give U A # 2 Get At Him

50Cal IF U Got Some Bangerz Get At Me 2
Im really over extended right now,but Its hard for me to sit down and make a tight beat,I might sit down hit a few pads,and keys and say..That shit is garbage...Im getting better,but i still buy beats for my real album type projects.....If you ever are puting a comp or something I can probably shoot you some completed songs

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Mariel619 said:
ight ,,thats whats good...im workin on some beatz...got some deep shit..i put more muzik aspects into my sound..somethin u can close ya eyes 2
& let ya imagination take over....Dont Use Samples...Im More Into doin It All Myself...a small mixdown of a beat
http://www.zshare.net/audio/t-mp3.html
Copyright © 2006 - All Rights Reserved
yeah thats a nice mellow one right there..i feel ya..i can see ya spittin some deep verses

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
50cal said:
hopefully within a couple months,We aint worried about promotions,pressing up a grip,Me and him have been beating my mpc to death lately makin beats,This mixtape is just to give you all a lil snack before we do an album,I talked to slikk rikk,and we might do a sau solo...right now there is so much material from my projects and Im anxious to put something out,but Im waiting for certain pieces to fall in place,Its a bigger scheme cause Ive got material(albums ready),hogg has material,rikk has material,but we trying to make the right moves and we have to work more as a team to be more effective....with this sau mixtape its for all dago fans,and those who like the music...When its done we just gonna press a small amount to make available to siccness members first,and then secondary the streets.
What MPC do you have? I got the MPC 2000xl.. if you got that one... maybe you can help me with something... Cuz now I'm just fuckin with my MPC and Vynil... Staying away from the Synths and all that other digital bullshit... Holla at me man...

[email protected]

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Young Noiz said:
What MPC do you have? I got the MPC 2000xl.. if you got that one... maybe you can help me with something... Cuz now I'm just fuckin with my MPC and Vynil... Staying away from the Synths and all that other digital bullshit... Holla at me man...

[email protected]
I have a candy red mpc 3000 with some woodgrain on the sides...hahaha..yeah Its easier for me to make an original beats with my synths...midi up but I can sample,but it aint easy unless you just wanna jack a 4 bar loop.I will sooner or later retire my synths for a small vacation so I can practice that,...i came up on over 100 records for free a few months ago,all old..mostly some rock,but also some off the wall shit...that If i knew what i was doing could be hot

Oct 12, 2005
Yeah I noticed you Dago Ru's aint commenting on BOMPTON. You want some respect? Help my people from Bompton, otherwise we'll have to deal with yall.
Your posting pictures on PIRU St. Stay true. I check the streets and I haven't heard about you lending a helping hand to my PIRU Soldiers! Whats the Bizness BLOOD? Sounds like you want to rap instead of ride. Quick to smoke a CRIP, but not down for your race. Yall misguided.:ermm: Dedicated to :OG PIRU STREET,WS,NHP,ES,CPG,Circle City
PIRU is CRIP spelled backward with the C resting.But it's gonna come back together!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
dodger blue said:
Yeah I noticed you Dago Ru's aint commenting on BOMPTON. You want some respect? Help my people from Bompton, otherwise we'll have to deal with yall.
Your posting pictures on PIRU St. Stay true. I check the streets and I haven't heard about you lending a helping hand to my PIRU Soldiers! Whats the Bizness BLOOD? Sounds like you want to rap instead of ride. Quick to smoke a CRIP, but not down for your race. Yall misguided.:ermm: Dedicated to :OG PIRU STREET,WS,NHP,ES,CPG,Circle City
PIRU is CRIP spelled backward with the C resting.But it's gonna come back together!
Actually you wrong,that picture was took under the piru sign at the RU-Bowl westside pirus vs eastside pirus,last i heard storman norman was fuckin around with j man from compton,Were not all in a position to help,would love to but me personally i only wanna help those who are trying to help themselves,aint lookin for no one to piggy back....When i get my shit right Im opening up to work with a few compton pirus...it aint even really about that cause i dont care where you from or what set you claim,who ever proves themselves worthy Im gonna help if i can

Oct 12, 2005
Thank You. It's dirty out there. The PIGZ are in on it too. I didn't mean no disrespect. Just that I have FAM and some true RU homies. I know how they push there thing. To the fullest. And I ain't confused I' m from the "C" car. But My BLACK people come first.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
dodger blue said:
Thank You. It's dirty out there. The PIGZ are in on it too. I didn't mean no disrespect. Just that I have FAM and some true RU homies. I know how they push there thing. To the fullest. And I ain't confused I' m from the "C" car. But My BLACK people come first.
Whats up with keke loco?My boy jay capone was on his last solo album,but I aint never seen the c.d.....yeah n.o.t.s. theyt was tight..well not really but I remember bumpin that first true blue tape

Oct 12, 2005
I heard KeKe was coming back out. Jay Capone fromE/C? The last I saw him (KeKe) in "Murder Dog" smoking a wet daddy. Watts Up saw him at Tooks funeral. Me, I'm in school about to get my first degree. I suggest it to any body who wants to make a change. KeKe is waaaay out! The homies have been truce'n with the Damus in the"Central" to a point. We usually get snuck on by other sets. We stopped all the inciting in the 80's. We started focusing on having paper. The last real incident I can think of is when "Capers" ( my best friend) got killed at "Denker". We never found out who killed "Lil Big Phil" or "Day-Day". Some things you have to let rest. We still can get amped though." You never know 'bout them HARLEMS, people mean mugging us and snarlin'. You think we care? No. We represent that Tray-0.
Two thumbs up,giving it up. Always staying down representing our part of the town, no matter how much you frown.Don't get it twisted, we're A.T.F.
listed,not just D.E.A. We do this for real and not for play.Watch what you say.Graveyard is full of those we overheard,Jew-ell robbers, some fly birds.
Other homies do their thing from Jefferson to King, selling Minks, links and diamond rings.Hand to hand, or shoot it out the WESTSIDE knows what we're all about. Clout. So if you have to do time, chill with us, you'll never be lonesome, because HARLEM GODFATHERS CAN BE FOUND FROM CHINO TO FOLSOLM!!!".

Oct 2, 2005
I'M GONNA KEEP IT WAY REAL AND SAY THAT I AIN'T FEELIN LAZY RU'S TRACKS. HE'S NOT EVEN IN THE DAGO TOP 10, SO ON A WEST COAST LEVEL OR A NATIONAL LEVEL, HE'S NOT EVEN ON THE RADAR. I'LL EVEN SAY HE'S GARBAGE. I COULD BARELY LISTEN TO THE TRACKS I DID HEAR BECAUSE THEY JUST DIDN'T STAND OUT. I SPEAKS MY MIND ON THIS SHIT FO EVA AND A DAY. I KNOW I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY. HOW MANY OTHA CATS FEEL THE NEED TO SPEAK HONESTLY ON SOME REAL SHIT? SPEAK UP, OR FO EVA HOLD YO PEACE. I'M OUT.