What ya'll think of female rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
in my opinion 99.9% of the time females will ruin a song. the only 2 songs i could think of that i liked with females was the girl on locc 2 da brain came clean startin it off, then i thought the first song of doggystyle with lady of rage flowin was coo even though it wasn't to long but ya know. like on that nutfactor cd t-nutty put together. with half of those beats if t-nutty woulda just flowed by himself that album would be a classic, but some of the siccest songs on there were ruined by the females. but then again no one on that album was on t-nuttys level damn near every song i would fast foward to nuttys verse

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
here is my list of female rappers i can stand for more than one verse

jean grae
maravless

thats it...nothing against female rappers,like to see them do their thang...just not for me

Feb 9, 2006
The number of female rappers I like I can count on one hand, because I can't relate to what there saying, and a lot of them just suck..lil kim, trina, khia, jackie o, foxy brown, they all suck, niggas don't by that shit because what real nigga ride around listenin to that eat me out, by me diamonds bullshit! Thats why most females listen to R&B and a little rap, cause they don't wanna here are bullshit either! Thats gonna be til the end of time!:ermm:

May 30, 2006
ArYo said:
in my opinion 99.9% of the time females will ruin a song. the only 2 songs i could think of that i liked with females was the girl on locc 2 da brain came clean startin it off, then i thought the first song of doggystyle with lady of rage flowin was coo even though it wasn't to long but ya know. like on that nutfactor cd t-nutty put together. with half of those beats if t-nutty woulda just flowed by himself that album would be a classic, but some of the siccest songs on there were ruined by the females. but then again no one on that album was on t-nuttys level damn near every song i would fast foward to nuttys verse
The female on Locc 2 Da Brain waz Zagg. Az far az the Nuttfactor CD, those females were tearing shit up. U trippin' homie. I love that shit.

Aug 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
I can't get mad at nobody's comments. I luv em all. I just wanted 2 c what ya'll thought.
"I WILL SEE YA'LL AT THEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOP!", Said Miss Me` lookin down on hataz!
HMMM!
Thanx Bigg, if it wasn't 4 u I would not have discovered my talent that was god given. It was given 2 me 4 a reason. To use! Thanx Beto 4 all the support, eh, when we gon' get down at another show?!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
missme916 said:
I can't get mad at nobody's comments. I luv em all. I just wanted 2 c what ya'll thought.
"I WILL SEE YA'LL AT THEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOP!", Said Miss Me` lookin down on hataz!
HMMM!
Thanx Bigg, if it wasn't 4 u I would not have discovered my talent that was god given. It was given 2 me 4 a reason. To use! Thanx Beto 4 all the support, eh, when we gon' get down at another show?!
workin' on something now.....if it pops off, you know I'm at y'all with a quickness.