What y'all think of Bizzy's new cd, "Trials & Tribulations"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
I think it could've been better. It's the first Bizzy Bone cd I've bought since "The Gift". Plan on getting "The Story", & Midwest Cowboy" next.

May 11, 2002
Don't waste your time with The Story. Midwest Cowboy was okay, it only had a few good songs.

Trials & Tribulations was a recycled album with new beats. The OG album was "Evolution Of Elevation", it was an internet release. The beats were tight on Trials & Tribulations, but Real Talk keeps pimping out the Bizzy Bone name with garbage albums.

And please, don't spend a penny on Bone Broths 2.

Sep 26, 2007
Don't waste your time with The Story. Midwest Cowboy was okay, it only had a few good songs.

Trials & Tribulations was a recycled album with new beats. The OG album was "Evolution Of Elevation", it was an internet release. The beats were tight on Trials & Tribulations, but Real Talk keeps pimping out the Bizzy Bone name with garbage albums.

And please, don't spend a penny on Bone Broths 2.

AGREE^^^

I HAVE ALL HIZ ALBUMZ....JUST TO ADD TO MY KOLLECTION....KUZZ THE SHIT AIN'T WORTH LISTIN' TO

May 11, 2002
I saw him a few weeks ago at Kenwood Town Center he looked healthy he grew his braids back and he gained a lil weight. his album is coming Early 08
I just seen some pics that were taken at his official record release party in Atlanta. I believe it was last week. He looks like he is on track. I just want to know what is up with that new fucked up front tooth.

Here are the pics, taken from BTNHBOARD.COM

May 2, 2002
trials n tribulations aint even a real album. In fact, the only album I would REMOTELY recommend getting from bizzy since the gift is beginning and end.... that was a pretty solid album. but after that... SHIT. all bizzys work after that has sucked balls.