WHAT YALL THINK, LYNCH, MYSELF & SANDMAN ON A TRACC ON MY CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I think one thing... "SICC"

So you gonna do this then? And if you are still recordin' for your album, then I take it that its gonna be a while before it drops. Hmm, anyways yeah man, do that shit up, I think it would be hella dope. PEACE

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Tanqueray Loc said:
NAW...I DID THAT MYSELF LOL...I'M NO GRAPHIC ARTIST I JUST BE FUCKIN AROUND....BUT IF I HAD TO SHIT I WOULD USE IT....
Oh good. No offense man, but I don't like it too much, prolly would over look it if I saw it in the store, but hey, its more then what I could ever do. So you gonna do a banger w/ Lynch and Sandman? Or you just thinkin' about it... ???

SRD420 said:
Oh good. No offense man, but I don't like it too much, prolly would over look it if I saw it in the store, but hey, its more then what I could ever do. So you gonna do a banger w/ Lynch and Sandman? Or you just thinkin' about it... ???
YEP!!!!! I GOTTA GET MY FAM ON MY CD SO WHY NOT PUT HIM ON WITH ME & LYNCH...

LOL @ OVERLOOKED ITS COOL THOUGH.....

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Bro...ya gotta make that happen. That would be an instant classic. Sandman spittin some twisted shit like on "Redrum II," Lynch gettin all ripgut, and you rippin it over one of your crazy ass sinister beats...damn please follow through on this...I take it you would produce the track as well?

EDIT: Congrats on signing with Siccmade, that is big.

Slide said:
Bro...ya gotta make that happen. That would be an instant classic. Sandman spittin some twisted shit like on "Redrum II," Lynch gettin all ripgut, and you rippin it over one of your crazy ass sinister beats...damn please follow through on this...I take it you would produce the track as well?

EDIT: Congrats on signing with Siccmade, that is big.

yeah amma put it together and produce the tracc

Aug 5, 2002
It'd be a nice collabo, Onyx will rip it as always.....................

Tanq: Do you have access to the Kode Blue tape, the one with Full Eclipse on it, I used to slump it back in my high school days, I believe your brother was on the project................outro

Hihlosis said:
It'd be a nice collabo, Onyx will rip it as always.....................

Tanq: Do you have access to the Kode Blue tape, the one with Full Eclipse on it, I used to slump it back in my high school days, I believe your brother was on the project................outro
YEAH I GOT THAT SHIT MAN...AND YES MY BIG BRO WAS ON THAT....HE STARTED ME RAPPIN..

BACC L TO R: BIG BUFF, MISSIN LINK..
FRONT L TO R: C-NOTE, O.G K-WOOD