What ya'll think about X and a solo album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I didnt even know this forum existed...........

I think X should do another Album like The Unforgiven Vol.1 with the same producers and the same flow......

It's about time for a volume 2.

Get rid of Hollis.

Oh yeah.....make sure Lynch throws down a couple of tracks.:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
The Unforgiven 2 is not next. THE X FILES is the next shit is he going to drop. I will not comment on the old producer shit cause I dont wanna piss kaveo off AGAIN lol but I do know THE X FILES is suppose to be next and will be off the chain. Also

@Codeine

He got rid of Hollis a while ago. Well the offical announcment anyhow.

True, the "X-Filez" will be coming out in late July. We are taking our time to make the Unforgiven 2 so there are no mistakes and X can approve everything. X will talk about that. I have his answers to alot of the questions yall asked on the other thread. I am supposed to wait till the sites up but since it has been hella lagging due to people not following through with their word i will post some of them up between now and tuesday. I know yall been waiting for alot of shit but X gets out the hole in July then its checkmate...one

Apr 18, 2003
hell yea. have ya heard that shit? if so, what is it gonna be like? i'm hopin x come out wit some shit, a whole cd, like the way his flos were on that track 'postwar syndrum' or 'its on'. those were strait heat.....

Unforgiven 2 will be everything u folks is asking for. THe x-filez is a little different but i cant speak on it too much cuz people will try to sabotage our shit and drop bootlegs. X-Filez is a double Cd. We will be dropping a couple things this summer but 2004 is when all the real heat hits.