What yall think about the new Tech that drops Nov.7th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
AND TO CLARIFY...PROFIT DID A SONG WITH ONE OF THE BONES. DONT KNOW WHICH ONE CAUSE I DONT CARE. SO THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS DONE A SONG WITH THEM IN KC.
AND YOU MENTION E-40 COURT DOG WILL NEVER DO A SONG WITH HIM NOW, IF HE EVEN DID ONE BACK THEN. HE IS NOT THAT HOT OTHERWISE YOU WOULD SEE HIM ALL OVER THE OTHER CALI FORUMS IN HERE.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
PS-- WEVE BEEN THROUGH THIS, MORE THAN ONCE, YOU MADE A THREAD LAST WEEK AND YOU GOT 4 RESPONSES ABOUT COURT DOG. LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Mafiaqueen - didn't you already get banned once for spamming everythread with "court dog this" "court dog that" woo wooo woo blah blah fuckity blah....

I could make a thread about ramen noodles, and you'd come in with some "nobody can eat Ramen noodles like Court Dog, he's ate more flavors than anyone in KC" bullshit...

please...

stop....

Court Dog's poor nutsack must be sore as hell.....

May 1, 2002
I think the album is over hyped. Its not going to be anything on Anghellics level.

I also think its funny how everyone swore for years at this point that eminem n lynch had a track together on the album.. Some even went as far as to say that the track was done already and that they heard it! What happened?

May 1, 2002
I never once said you can blink and its done... Thats the way the tech n9ne dick riders made it seem tho when they first started swearin to god that Em n Lynch would be on the same track with Tech.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
I for one am very glad that Em isn't on there to ruin what will probably be the best track on the album. And saying it's not on Anghellic's level, that reminds me of all the people that hated Lynch's last CD Lynch By Inch just because it didn't sound like Season of da Siccness. Artists evolve, for better or for worse. Not hatin' on your opinion, just saying it's pretty obvious that this album won't be much like Anghellic. Then again, the songs on the sampler seem to be the more mainstream type ones, so I'd wait until the full album is out to make that decision.

I know that Tech said Everready will be part Anghellic and part Absolute Power, but given that he's not working with Icy Roc, Don Juan, or Ronnz any more, the production is probably not gonna be anything like Anghellic's.

EDIT: Profit is tight as hell and Court Dog sucks ass. :dead:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Str8MrE said:
I think the album is over hyped. Its not going to be anything on Anghellics level.

I also think its funny how everyone swore for years at this point that eminem n lynch had a track together on the album.. Some even went as far as to say that the track was done already and that they heard it! What happened?
THOUGHT THEY STILL SAID THERE WILL BE SOME SURPRISES SO IMA JUSS WAIT AND SEE...