what yall think about Boby brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
um....to be honest...I wasn't really trippen cause he had some coo music back in the day. Also, my oppinion (not that it matters) is he sounds sick over that beat w/Ja Rule...I like the rugged voice...it fir the song well and they both sounded coo together.

Does anybody know if he is rollin with Murder Inc?

Aug 16, 2002
I think if he puts out a record not trying to be all thugged out it will sell good but if he trys to switch it up like BellBivDevoe than his shit is gonna flop just like them!!

GOTTI

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
He just got arrested again last night!! Got caught wit I think 3 ounces of weed and drivin on a suspended license or some shit. Brotha been arrested so many times I cant even keep his convictions straight:confused:

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Bobby is the R & B king.... Hes a fuckin player..... I was chillen with his pops and him in Vegas.... His pops is a playa too..... Bobby has made many hits in his life..... I would go by his album and check it out if he was to drop one...... He looke like he was on some good blow in that new video......

Apr 25, 2002
B-Buzz said:
He just got arrested again last night!! Got caught wit I think 3 ounces of weed and drivin on a suspended license or some shit. :

He had only a joint and speeding. That ain't nothin' major especially coming from the BROWN/HOUSTON household.