What yall think about all these roided up baseball players?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if theyre all roided out then they were just leveling the playing field is how i see it. especially since most of the roid heads were pitchers. what are the hitters supposed to do? you have to remain competitive. mlb created this monster. the owners and the league. the players were just doing what they had to do to keep a job but theyre getting all the blame while the league and owners are getting a FREE PASS.

i could give a fuck less who was or wasnt using roids. theres too much gray area to say so and so should have an asterisk and so and so shouldnt. fuck that.

Mar 4, 2006
nah but i be reading the paper sometimes and i been reading hella articles on it and shit. I think it takes away from the sport of baseball honestly.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wouldnt either. that would just further emphasize my point. if you care about grown men taking shots in the ass youre probably a faggot.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
the game of baseball has been ruined for awhile now, they all knew it. the commisioner, mlb,players association. they all knew, but it was good for the game because alot of history was being made and the fans came out in groves. Thats why they didnt do nothing bout it and now its way too late

May 2, 2002
i wouldnt either. that would just further emphasize my point. if you care about grown men taking shots in the ass youre probably a faggot.
when I think of steroids, I think of professional athletes using performance enhancing drugs.. not grown men taking shots in the ass. You sure do have some homosexual word associations for someone so quick to accuse someone of being a faggot.

and why wouldn't it be a big deal? They're using steroids to excel. They're injecting (or rubbing) testosterone into themselves, giving them a huge edge that players who don't take steroids don't have.

Mar 4, 2006
when I think of steroids, I think of professional athletes using performance enhancing drugs.. not grown men taking shots in the ass. You sure do have some homosexual word associations for someone so quick to accuse someone of being a faggot.

thank you i think the guys comments were super gay. i wasn't even thinking about where the shots were injected. I thought they were using some type of cream called the clear or something.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if you want to be mad at someone you have to turn off espn and realize these guys WERENT BREAKING ANY RULES. if baseball didnt want steroids in their sport THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT A LONG TIME AGO. END OF THREAD. BLAME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.