WHAT YA'LL SMOBBIN IN POST PIX OF YO RIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
KillYourIdols said:
^ I really wish they had shit like that around here, it would save on gas.

Damn you don't have buses where you are from? Where the fuck do you like KillYourIdols? :confused:

or were you pointing at my pic of Nelly Furtado because that would save me gas because I would be too busy fucking 24/7 LOL.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn that was quick...you posted before I could re-edit my own post LMFAO.....

Damn 10,000...my High School had almost five thousand. That is a really small town. I stayed in this town in N. Dakota one time though for a week when I was 14 because my friend moved there and it only had like 480 people. That shit blew my mind. I think I saw everyone that lived there within that week.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why do old ladies cross their fingers? I never heard of that..LOL. I feel you on people staring at you though. I was 14 about 5'10 190lbs mobbing around this small ass town. With some baggy dickies and a over-sized T-shirt. I think I might have scarred some people from ever going to the city from that town LOL. It was cool though becauce my boy only stayed there like 3 months and when I went there all the bitches (like all 10 of them) that was our age were jocking us like a motherfucker.

Nuttkace

Nov 20, 2004
Not sure why...I once had a old guy looking at me crosseyed. It was kinda odd cause he had his hand up to his face looking like he was trying squish something with his thumb and index finger. It gave me a laugh...this guy is quite odd though some reason he likes to sweep his sidewalk in the rain.

Dec 21, 2004
Im driving a 96 Thunderbird...

Im really stratin to hate fords with a passion now. i just had to dump like 750 today into it but i really needed to fix it and get it running right finally.. ford will do anything to seve a few cents on building parts for there cars and they decided to make a plastic Intake manifiold on the 4.6 motors that are in the 96 thunderbirds and mustangs and with tha hot ass radiator fulid and plastic together it just is not reliable at all and mine cracked rebad a week ago and let all the water flow out and poured on my altantor and cused that to gobad and then with all the water go it build up pressure in my values and blew the gaskets out so i was fuked for tha last few days on the ride situation and today i finaly got it runing good agian after i just went crazy and decied to replace everything I needed to...

Intake Manifold - 249.00
Value Cover Gasket - 60.00 "rubber w/groments"
Altentantor - 125.00
Belt - 25.00
battery - 60.00
battery cables - 20.00
Coil Packs (2) - 80.00
Egr value - 45.00
spark plugs - 30.00
plug wires - 60.00
oil + filter - 25.00

Shop to put on Intake Manifold + Tow - 190.00

and all that adds up to 969 but since I work at auto zone and I get my huge discount :rolleyes: i paid like around 750 and got everything runnin leigt agian and it feels like a new car now and not tomention i put all new tires on it about 15 days ago and that was another 250.00.... Fuckin this car is just breakin me right now but I fukin fixed eva thing so I im hopin nothing breaks for a while *fingers crossed*

Aug 20, 2004
Nuttkase said:
Damn that was quick...you posted before I could re-edit my own post LMFAO.....

Damn 10,000...my High School had almost five thousand. That is a really small town. I stayed in this town in N. Dakota one time though for a week when I was 14 because my friend moved there and it only had like 480 people. That shit blew my mind. I think I saw everyone that lived there within that week.

Nuttkace
WHat shcool did yo go to?I dont think any Seattle Public School has over 4,000...