What would you do?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Yea im for sure gettin my license an a whip...Im hella eyeballin this box chevy on 22s but fucc all that right now. Ive been lookin at SC Rivieras to but still not sure.. I dont want another honda or mazda so idk what ta get lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I'd invest that shit. Put it into some stocks or a CD. I've been sitting on my stocks for a minute, shit went below what I got them for, then shot back up to double what I paid.

I would say invest in something like FORD, but I'm not sure how their stocks will do in the coming months/year. I do know a few people that copped 'when they were at their lowest, and doubled up within a few months. Stocks are always good as long as you don't freak out and sell when the market goes south.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Invest it right. You could look to put like 1k in the highest yeild cd you can find. That way you know that no matter what, you can`t touch it for a year.

As Sydal said, look into the stock market. There are some good buys right now because the market is down. That`s how some of these fat cats make big change.

Last, and most importantly, guns and ammo sir, guns and ammo. Make sure they`re clean and UNregistered.

You could also help a brother out for the advice and buy some cd`s.

Dec 29, 2008
6 racks aint enough to invest in cds and shit like that. you'll probably make like 40 bucks a year. there's plenty of ways to make money from it but im not gonna go into all that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i would buy drugs with it and have 1200 in a month. if not a week.

and 1200 is shooting low. maybe more like 2000.

and then id fuck it off somehow

probably move to a new spot, buy a ps3, pay off my credit card and buy a zone, throw the rest in the bank.

you could also invest it!

truth is i can die tomorrow
money can always be remade..my life cannot...if the days over thats one day i lose not living life how i want to.

id probably take the money and go on vacation...thats what i usually do with an extra 6 hun...ill go stay in the bay for a week or so

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cocaine

but nah honestly im not sure...i always judge a stock by how 'hot' it is in the public eye, its staying power/stability, and whether you believe it will be continued to use.

theres more factors, and quite a few people smarter than me on stocks, but thats how i see it.

maybe people can expand on it better.

you should watch that eddie murphy movie trading places
if you havent

i know that sounds dumb to you but itll give you an idea
you gotta kinda be in touch with whats goin on around you, and eddie murphy was able to do that better than the rich white folks who never left the office or building

if i remember correctly he invested in fuckin' pork and beans and came up because he knew the sales would rise in xmas or some shit

but tell you what ill think about it and get back to u in here

Feb 8, 2006
not to clown the cd idea but just say you get a 3% rate you would only profit $180 on $6,000, which ain't the business. fyi and that's on a 1yr.