what would you do???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Some dumbass construction worker backed up into the front of my car fucked the front end of my car up.I couldnt do shit about it cause we were riding dirty with a lb. of weed and 2 guns.what would you do???Because you half to call the cops when youre in a accident.

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, you shoulda just got the foos information and wrote down everything that happened, take pics if you had a camera, and try to get sum witnessess and their info. Then worry about gettin a police statment folks.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
When i got in an accident I didnt call popos. I think you have like 48 or 72 hours to file a report something like that. That was what i was told by the tow truck driver. All you have to do is gets dude info since he is at fault and report it to his insurance and you would of been legit. You would be mobbin a new ridah now..

May 19, 2005
jus cause your in a crash doesnt mean the cops are gonna search your shit, and if you didnt do the accident then theres no reason for them to search, shoulda called the poes and talked to them nicely, and if for some strange reason he was gonna search the cars...well thats were the guns come into play