What would you do if you found out your only Son or Daughter was gay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IF IT'S A MALE, I'D WONDER WHERE I WENT WRONg AND DEPENDIN' ON HIS AgE, I'LL SEND HIM OFF TO A PLACE WHERE HE WOULD HAVE TO BE MORE MASCULINE AND PRESSURED TO BE MORE MAN-LIKE. THAT OR BEAT THE DOg SHIT OUT OF HIM AND DISOWN HIM.

IF IT'S A FEMALE, THEN HIT ON HER gIRLFRIEND OR BEAT THAT BITCH UP TIL SHE LEFT MY DAUgHTER ALONE.

A

askgarcia

males pride themselves in having boys and raising them to be like them...toughen them up etc etc...when your son comes to you and says he is gay...that pride of having a son just went out the window...its more pride than anything...i dont mind gays but i would mind having a gay son.

May 3, 2002
I'd send my kid off to boot camp, there is so much more to it than pride, especially if you even remotely believe in GOD, thats their soul you are talking about, I dont want no one I know to go to hell. But being gay is a surefire way to go I think.

May 9, 2002
if he/she waz my only child i would be like WHAT THA FUCK! that means i wont be a fucking grandfather? lol i would get real mad and hurt...but i guess i would have to live with it

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^Man your obsession with me is becoming very disturbing. Especially when you keep trying to pass off your gay fantasies as reality.

Apr 25, 2002
wow i dont have a child and right now a kid would be too much fincial not too say kids are bad becuase there not... If I was in that postion It would be the strangest thing in my life but I would still be happy for him/her I think a daughter I would accept more for some reason.. I would just tell him/her be proud and all but dont give details about there sex life and dont go around flashin there homosexuality around when it not needed and never fuck in my house... other than that i would try to keep a straight face and suck it up becuase gay is a lot better then gone forever..

May 10, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Well, it could be worse:

"Dad?"
"Yes son?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Sure, go 'head son. What's on your mind?"
"Dad, I'm a Laker Fan."
"!"
"Dad? Dad? Da-Aarghhh...ahhhh..Daddddnoooo....arrghh yourchokingmeeeeee..argggggggghhhh!!!!"

*thump*
LOL, Real Talk right there

Kings All The Way!!!