what would yo do if...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
you better try ta make friends quick man. i have never had that happened to me, but ive seen kids get beat fast for bein bitches.

what exactly did you do?

learn how to fight if you dont already know how, never ride some1's dick, never back down. pride is more important than one ass kicking.

May 12, 2002
Get some kind of weapon keep it with you. A bit of advice dont start problems you cant handle. A whole town full of people doesnt hate you for no reason at all, that being said if you dont want your ass whupped daily, lay low. If not then find the toughest one of the town who "hates" you and go toe to toe. If you lose, your supposed to, if you win people will look at you different. Still though get a weapon in case they want to jump you.

May 7, 2002
EyemILL said:
everybody on your side of town hated you and wanted to beat the fuck outta you...and how would you go about doing it?...i been thru this b4 i wanna hear what u did...
i went thru this too just watched my cakc

my own cakc niggaz waz out fo tha loc

they got me one but they got therez

and they tried again but i waz up on it cuh these nigga waz stupid

but after that it waz on till i got so sicc tell i couldnt defend myself if my life depended on it and that experience

made me put my situation in tha hood in godz handz

now niggaz dont fucc wit me i still walk tha streetz know'n these

niggaz dont like my cali azz but i dont fear shit itz in godz hand
please ce-lieve it

and if they try sum shit god aint going ta save um

but shit happendz and every thing happendz for a reason

probly god got me bout sum shit i did when i waz younger

and i ce-lieve that ta tha fullest

May 5, 2002
why should we help u out.. only seems like someone doin some SHADY ass shit would have a whole city hatin on u.. dawg we aitn tryn to help someone who deserves everything thats comin

I

Instigator

You should act all crazy when people see you. Like bend over and eat dog shit and then smile with that shit in your teeth. Or if that makes you a little queasy you could put peanut butter in your butt crack and when folks come to serve you, you could reach back, pull some out and eat it. That way people think you are eating your own feces. No one fucks with a man who eats his own shit.

My real advice: Don't buy a gun. It's more than likely, you'll end up shooting yourself before anyone else. MOVE instead. Or if you can't move, throw a party. Serve everyone punch and cupcakes.

Jul 7, 2002
Jus kreep on tha muthafucka thats after u wit a big ass knife. if u know where he at jus plot on his ass. wait for him to come out his pad an jus jig tha fuck out his ass. have his homeboys woried, probably forgit yo bullshit.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
.......OR

Instead of actin all gangsta about it, weigh down the situation. The WHOLE town don't hate you. And the ones that do hate you, only hate because you got game.

Find those who don't hate you, or at the very least look for people who hate the same people you ain't gettin along with. Make friends with them. You find a new group to chill with, hang with them. Safety in numbers homie.

Ain't worth gettin a gun and killin somebody. And why you up on the net askin for a gun? If you need the internet to find a gun, you just ain't ready to kill yet.