what would u do if you knew you were gonna die soon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
damm what would yall do if u knew you had to die real soon???

what would be the last things you'd wanna do or say....???

cause well im dying......
so i always knew i was gonna die young....
but never at around 22 or 23.....

but i was cursed since my birth....

fuck tha world... and fuck everything.....

i hate to say goodbye forever.. but i guess
like they say we all have to go sometime....

fuck it though farewell.....
it's not like i even had a good life anyway...

now i really believe what lynch said... about showin mutha fuckaz livin life ain';t shit....

shit im go get drunk as hell... and get high... and stay high till i die.... RIP

peace...

I

Instigator

I'd make sure everyone that I love knew it without a doubt. I'd surround myself with loved ones and live every single moment I had left to the fullest.

Jun 19, 2004
let me family know, write a letter to each and every one of them, plant my seed in my girl, and buy a big ass insurance policy so my girl kid n family can be well off

last but not least go out with a bang!

May 19, 2005
def let my fam know how much thev inspired me and created who i am today,then id go travel to as many exotic places all over the world and try to beable to die with a smile on my face and peace in my mind

Sep 28, 2004
Spend as much time with my friends and loved ones as possible.. and attempt to search out and make peace with all those who I still think about and miss. Or attempt to say my version of goodbye to them. I don't really want to fade out when I die, but I'd like to make sure the people who I love know that I love them.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I thought I had only a few months to live a few years back. It was kind of stressful, then I just accepted it. Hung with my family and friends, ate cake, smoked herb, sex - lots of it, and basically just made the most of each moment. But then I got better! I hope you do to.

Oct 14, 2004
Spit bar after bar of flows to fill up cd after cd after cd. Hang with my family sell all i own and take us all out to the islands where I would spend the rest of my days with my loved ones and get right with God before its time to check out.

Jan 9, 2004
It would definately be horrible to know the hour of my last breath but in a very real way, each of us will face that time when it comes. I would try to make the best quality time I had with my loved ones and know it isn't their fault Im gone, its just the challenge I had to live with while I still had life.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I guess after awhile you see so much, and you lose a lot of close ones, death doesn't really affect you that much like it may have once before. I've had my fair share of scares in the past and that's the way I feel about it. If I knew for sure that I was going to die, I would just continue what I am doing right now I wouldn't change a damn thing. I would continue to spend time with my friends and family, especially my grandfather because he's done everything for me. I would also continue to make music, and pass away doing something I love.

May 19, 2005
^^^haha death by cop,point a squirt gun at some cops and get filled with 26 cold ones

YO 40OZTHUGSTA WHAT MAKES YA THINK YOUR GONNA DIE

SOMETHING MEDICAL OR SOMETHING IN YO HEAD

havnt seen him post in a while....hmmmm.....hope he didnt cut the journey short

Aug 8, 2003
damn homie....say it ain so...

in my last moments i want to do whatever it is i can to leave a lasting impression...but of course thats after i said my farewells...

i hope you arent seriously dying folx. u a koo kat.

Jun 14, 2005
a squirt gun> yeah thats right. what i really mean is I 've thought that if I'm gonna go I might as well take someone I think deserves to go.but of course that takes away from my leaving on a peaceful loving ending. it's either hugs and kisses or fuck yous and death wishes.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
I dont know death is a crazy subject. I belive in the afterlife for sure. I saw my mother die when i was 13. Thats the only time i questioned my religion. 2 reasons, she did a lot of meditation, and she kinda saw her self in meditation as her power animal or whatever the fuck they call it. And she always saw herself as an eagle, or a hawk. The morning after she died there was a big ass hawk circiling over our house the next morning for a while and then it flew away. It was a trip, never seen a hawk in my life do that before at our place. Also i was pissed about god taking her so young. But fuck it also that is when i relized we are diing form the moment we are born and to live life as if every day was your last. Since it very might well be. Especialy over here a few guys i know have been killed, one guy died on his last mission 6 days before he was done in iraq and goin home to see his family. Fuck it when my number is up its up. But i still cant say i dont fear the reaper, for he is at your back with every step you take and every breath u take.

All i can say to every one is enjoy the small things in life and dont spend it pissed off all the time, you never know when it can all be takin away forever.

@ 40oz, sorry to hear about u man, get right with god, do everything you enjoy, and make peace with everyone you have tresspassed against, and savor every moment with the ones you love, go in peace with a clear conscience.

Apr 14, 2004
I wish I knew what it was you were dying of...I have a lot of insight into making those last years live longer. You can fight anything long enough with the right attitude and habits...Make those last years fulfilling...

If it were me, I would do everything I can to prolong my life. I would eat healthier, exercise and start doing stuff that I really want to do. I have a list of things I want to accomplish by the time I'm 25 and another by the time I'm 35...so If I ever came into that situation, I would start checkin them off...

Dec 25, 2003
I had to face this situation recently...

I had near-terminal metastacized cancer with about a 15% chance of living.

I always told everyone and myself what I would do if I were about to die, but when the moment came down i ended up doing alot of wallowing and self-pity.

I know now that I was spared, and it was a gift from God or whomever is beyond this plane. If I had to face it again I would be at peace. I suppose in a way I was granted the experience of almost dying in order to learn how to die well.

If I was going to die tomorrow, I'd plant as many trees as I could. That sounds like silly shit but trees replenish the earth, foght pollution, etc. Also, they last long after you are dead in some cases. I just feel with all that we take out and pollute our world, we should all give something back.

Plus, its a mentality to me. Plant a tree...what the fuck can you do anyways? Tell your family and friends they're important, and that you're a piece of shit, and they'll do fine without you. Tell a woman you love her, even if it isn't true. Park above any big city and watch the lights.

Most of us here are blessed....I mean honestly fucking blessed for the lives we have been fortunate enough to lead. For every rich, healthy, well fed American there are 30 African, Chinese, or Indian children, dying because of worms in their water...there are cambodian boys raped repeatedly, sold for sex, and even killed for black market organs.

You have undoubtedly been blessed in one way or another for your life. Appreciate your time, and give back to that which created you.

May 19, 2005
i see life as a full circle, you start out as nothing(before your born)then your born and you take your first breath,then people start takin care of you ,cleanin your diapers,spoon feedin you,then you start takin life for wut its worth half way through your at your prime and then slowly your health starts deteriating and your getting helped to go to the bathroom and cant even eat on your own,as you were as a child and then right before you die you exhale,and the circle is complete.this all unless you die by fatal accident. After all honestly i think theres nothing after death, as there was nothing before you were born, you live through the people you loved ,touched,inspired,and loved you, id like to think there was a huge ass party up in the stars waitin for me after i pass, but i dougt it, plus with all the things christianity has deemed sinfull,who would wanna be kickin it up there eternaly with out bein able to screw some famous stars,smoke some fine golden herb,and cuss.What does christianity say about the moments before you were born?

"When i die,fuck it i wanna go to hell
cause im a piece of shit aint so fuckin hard to tell
it makes no sense going to heaven with the goody goodies
dressed in white, i like black tims and black hoodies
god will prob have me on some real strict shit
no sleepin all day,no gettin my dick licked"-B.I.G.