WHAT WILL THE FUTURE FOR TECHNOLOGY BE LIKE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hovercrafts yo...hovercrafts

and marijuana crack

and entry to doors and rooms wont have keys anymore cuz everyone loses keys anyway

i know im tired of hearing that bitch ass exscuse 'oh well your key has a chip in it, so a duplicate will be 500 dollars' bullshit

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Discarded paper table “linen” and rayon underwear are bought by chemical factories to be converted into candy.

Apr 14, 2003
hmmmm. interesting thought. But I think its weird that we live in "2010", let alone 3010.... it sounds all space age and shit. and the technology that we have now. everything that a small cell phone can do these days, blows my mind... and with virtual reality type shit... my homies said you can go to the bar downtown and you can play 9 holes at almost any golf course in the world. lol... wtf? nintendo wii and shit... wild. i cant even begin to imagine... if the world does go on past 2012...what technology will be like in the future.

Jan 1, 2006
I bet we'll revert to the days of way back....

With the nanotechnology on the rise we'll have senors and computers everywhere.... we'll go about our daily business and maybe even revert back to not using technology at all

Everything is getting smaller and more simple to use so eventually POOF no more

I have a shit load of music and I'm tired of it.... I'm not amused with it anymore and the same is probably gonna happen. Technology information overload