What will play at your funeral?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
HAHA ITS FUCKED UP BUT THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. JUS TO TELL THE STORY, MY HALF SISTERS MOM WAS MURDERED AND POPPED A FEW TIMES AT GUNPOINT TO THE FACE AND THEY LEFT HER BODY IN THE FIELDS OUT IN THE 559, ANYWAY, AT HER FUNERAL, THEY PUT ON THE WRONG SONG. THEY PLAYED BOYZ 2 MEN-I"LL MAKE LOVE TO U". LOL WE WERE AT THE FUNERAL LIKE WTF?

Feb 5, 2006
Defy said:
^lol, necrophelia and shit
HAD TO LOOK UP THAT WORD ON GOOGLE. HAHA AINT THAT SOME SICK SHIT THOUGH. LOL WE SEE THE BODY, AND THEN THEY START PLAYIN THAT SONG. HAHA DJ FUCKED UP

I"LL MAKE LOVE TO U!! LIKE U WANT ME TO! AND I'LL HOLD U TIGHT! BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!!"

LOL FUCK

Apr 7, 2007
c0rn brEaD! said:
Da sad shit
2pac- life goez on
2pac-bury me a g
2pac-pour out a lil liquor
2pac-how long will they mourn me
DRS -GANGSTA LEAN
diddy-missin you
Scarface-neva seena man cry till i seen a man die
Master p- i miss my homies
da happy shit
players holiday
snoop-nothin but a g thang
yukmouth-still ballin
souls of mischief 93 till infinity
e-40 & keak- tell me when to go
mac dre thizzle dance
jt tha bigga figga-game recognize game
yea mines will be a lil long but datz how i wanna be remembered and as someone that really loved music

Apr 18, 2005
How long will they mourn me.

Hella different shit. Some Spanish music, some R&B, some Westcoast classic shit. I want my funeral to be a big ass party where evryone gets drunk as fuck & enjoys themselves rather than mourn me.

May 26, 2007
straight talk..I want to play shit that'z funny so everyone does'nt cry..fuck am too young to be thinking bout this..but when my homey died there was'nt shit played at his and he wanted to be burried in a pimp suit so that's what they had him in..He got shot for a pack of smokes so yeah it can happen to f ng anyone..One thing i do want is a roses laid on my casket and my sister talking bou my life..Yeah..

Feb 5, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAD TO LOOK UP THAT WORD ON GOOGLE. HAHA AINT THAT SOME SICK SHIT THOUGH. LOL WE SEE THE BODY, AND THEN THEY START PLAYIN THAT SONG. HAHA DJ FUCKED UP

I"LL MAKE LOVE TO U!! LIKE U WANT ME TO! AND I'LL HOLD U TIGHT! BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!!"

LOL FUCK

FELT LIKE QUOTING MYSELF CUZ I READ IT AGAIN AND CRACKED THE FUCK UP. LOL

May 16, 2002
Fuck a song, put up a slide show of pictures of me through out my life.

...on the last photo put a photo of me flipping the bird, with the words across reading: "Fuck This World."