what up with mob related

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i remeber these niggaz had an mp3 page at one point but I can't locate it.

They had some cuts on there fo sho, strictly grindin is what I'm mainly lookin for, or a place where I can just cop they whole album.

anywayz can anyone put me up on these niggaz?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Man......I don't think they're doing anything anymore. I believe they had an Mp3.com page.....but Mp3.com deleted everything because they got bought out and are startin' over again. I don't even have a copy of their album either. So I dunno.....I think you may just be assed out.

Jan 15, 2004
they had a new album comin out i remember 3rd eye design did their cover 4 them.it was called street credibility or some shit like that.dont know if it ever came out tho.

Apr 25, 2002
Mobb Related

Yeah I remember seeing Mobb Related advertisements at Ezells advertising their new album and it had a pretty cool album cover. It was on Gangsta Nutt's new label. I haven't heard anything, as is typical in the industry I'm sure the album was supposed to come out by now but it probably hasn't.

Their old shit is pretty solid.

@ Yung Nigga:

Strictly Grind'n is a cut for sure, if you IM me or e-mail me (IM: cadillac206 e-mail: [email protected]) and I will stream Strictly Grind'n onto my computer and get it to you.