What them Noles like!?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
AC Transit said:
big wow - you beat a pac 10 team

i think the pac is going O-fer this bowl season

next up to lose...Cal
Hey, FSU was anything short of good this year, so when they score 44 points against a BCS conference team. i get happy. THis builds character for next year.

May 15, 2002
FSU wasn't bad for lack of talent cause you know they get the top players in the nation.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for the huskies/bruin matchup on saturday?

Aug 20, 2004
AC Transit said:
FSU wasn't bad for lack of talent cause you know they get the top players in the nation.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for the huskies/bruin matchup on saturday?
Damn skippy, but UCLA is too much for such a young squad. I expect UCLA to blow them out and prepare the Huskies for a LOOOOOOOONG Pac-10 schedule.

May 15, 2002
Really? I like the Huskies. Brockman and Hawes are forces who complement eachother well in on a level which is devoid of big people. Add a slasher (pondexter), a shooter (appleby), and all youre missing is a point guard who can direct the team. Hopefully for you, Dentmon can be that guy.

UCLA is overrated - solid team but def not a powerhouse.

I didn't mean to jack your thread and turn it into husky talk but i had too.

May 9, 2002
AC Transit said:
Really? I like the Huskies. Brockman and Hawes are forces who complement eachother well in on a level which is devoid of big people. Add a slasher (pondexter), a shooter (appleby), and all youre missing is a point guard who can direct the team. Hopefully for you, Dentmon can be that guy.

UCLA is overrated - solid team but def not a powerhouse.

I didn't mean to jack your thread and turn it into husky talk but i had too.
True, but you can see the inexperience kick it when they are down, look at the GOnzaga game.

UCLA is the truth my friend, no mistake about it.Ive watched them play a bit and they are thorough.

And you can jack my thread anytime, as long as its about the Dawgs, brotha!

May 15, 2002
they're dogs by 3 tomorrow vs. SC which is a real head scratcher. I guess they are young and on the road so anything can happen.

I see a close game on saturday if the Huskies can handle the pressure defense and Dentmon can get them into the offense. The matchups are pretty good across the board :The Mata/Hawes, Luc Mbah/Brockman, Collison/Dentmon. UCLA def has an advantage with Shipp and Affalo. I say LA by 6. Either that or they're gonna get stomped by 20.

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
I'll combine the Husky & FSU talk. I remember when Washington just missed out on Lorenzo Booker, that was huge news at the time.
Booker has underachived at FSU. THis guy broke down crying at a fast food resturant becuase he was suckin it up so bad. He showed his true potential this game, and he says he is looking forward to the combine.

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Now if we could just get Gringo down committed to a point spread, not any "if..then" statements, a commitment.

Me: UCLA by 10
AC: UCLA by 6
Im gonna play the Devil's Advocate and go against my OWN prediction just for shits and giggles.

Huskies win by 2 points in a thriller.

Im feelin lucky this week>:)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I was at this game...fuckin AWESOME....i knew the whole game was going to be different after fsu blocked that punt...that little left handed dump by ucla's quarterback was dope too...found out i was sitting NEXT TO BOBBY BOWDEN"S WIFE. she was going fuckin insane the whole game. also saw a stupid ass fight where some dude tried to karate kick some other dude in the face.