What the tightest shit you liked at a Tech concert?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
when Tech performed "Now its On" wit Lejo at Uptown some ole shit.....thats tight ass hell that the video of that is on internet lets me remember shit since i was fucked up

Jun 23, 2003
When Tech and Kutt acted out a confrontation in reverse while doing backwards lyrics. Shit was tight. Not only did it sound crazy, but you could almost understand it as you watched them do the confrontation scene in reverse. They had obviously done it a few times. Anyone else see something like this?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I got so many memories of tech concerts....I've been to like 7 or 8....maybe more.....once at memorial hall.....the first time I've seen him live .....the first time I heard stamina with his glow and the dark -sick- on his forehead....then having the lights go down and a druid come on stage everyone thinking its tech then a half nekkid bitch drops the cloth and tech does planet rock...and the first time lejo and him did now its on......don juan spinning unrealeased shit... I remeber them two did there own version of eazy e song radio.......

Then one time in olathe at gee coffee we was in the vip room that's the first time I met the twin hoggs tech pops in his barcode jumpsuit ....that's the 1st time I heard einstien...celcius...and this ring....

So many memories....

Nov 14, 2002
azryda420 said:
I thought it was cool when that blackout happened and we didnt see Zero open his ballwasher. FUCKER!
It's funny how you think of mens mouths as ballwashers. And yeah, that 10 hours of blackout really ruined my posting time.

:rolleyes:

Mar 27, 2003
www.DieNastyRecords.com
i like the parts where the crowd blows up and you get goosebumps big enough to pop like pimples...
like the "everybodywannabedownwitanigga,wannagetawhiffofthemoney.." part and when the beat drops out at the third verse of industry is punks for the "im a killa when lyricals come undone, i do miracles.." part.....people just freak the fuck out, its beautiful

Jun 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
It's funny how you think of mens mouths as ballwashers. And yeah, that 10 hours of blackout really ruined my posting time.

:rolleyes:

Only your mouth. Notice I have only said that comment to you. So yes, YOUR mouth IS a ballwasher. And shut it!

Jan 12, 2003
every tech concert is cool to me cuz i usually kick it w/ him, trav, grant, kutt, and the rest of them backstage. That and him takin a pic w/ my cobra was pretty tight.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
only been to one... everytime he comes around, i got something else going on..... first and only time i saw him in concert, i got to interview him... that was pretty cool.

Aug 17, 2002
Favorite Moment?

At the Tremors show a couple years ago... right before anghellic came out... when they did that christmas song remix... with the choreography and shit...tight stuff.

M

mizztech

Denver was the last stop for the AP Tour...i could tell they put their all into proforming shit was tight when kutt jumped in the crowd lol and when tech was playin with the mic actin like it was his dick (i dont know how to explain it...) doin crazy shit like that, i know a lot of yall aint liek when they danced and shit but i thought that was coo too...ahhh im gettin chills he shut that shit down with the last song he did...... =oD