What the media won't tell you about Sen. John F. Kerry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
There are two important events in the life of John Kerry that the news media has not reported:

In 1970, after his Vietnam War service, while still a naval reservist, Kerry marched under the communist North Vietnam flag protesting against his military comrades who were fighting and dying in Vietnam. He then traveled to Paris to meet with North Vietnamese communist leaders, trying to force the United States to surrender.

During the Reagan presidency, Kerry jumped into the fray with communist forces in Nicaragua. While our country was helping finance the Contras, who were fighting the communist Sandinista junta, Kerry, as a senator, met with communist leader Daniel Ortega with an apology for communists and a condemnation for America.

Jun 18, 2004
WestRumble said:
There are two important events in the life of John Kerry that the news media has not reported:

In 1970, after his Vietnam War service, while still a naval reservist, Kerry marched under the communist North Vietnam flag protesting against his military comrades who were fighting and dying in Vietnam. He then traveled to Paris to meet with North Vietnamese communist leaders, trying to force the United States to surrender.

During the Reagan presidency, Kerry jumped into the fray with communist forces in Nicaragua. While our country was helping finance the Contras, who were fighting the communist Sandinista junta, Kerry, as a senator, met with communist leader Daniel Ortega with an apology for communists and a condemnation for America.
Wow!
#1) Where was Bush in 1970?
#2) Are seriously using what Kerry did against Regan in the Iran Contra scandal to support your anti-Kerry stance?
#3) Post a fucking link!

Jun 18, 2004
"SEE THE STORIES THAT THE MASS MEDIA REFUSES TO TELL"
"The Swift Vets and POWs for truth have joined forces to distribute their most compelling documentaries directly to the American people at no cost."

NewsMax.com...good looking out.....dipshit....probably watching FNC simultaniously, jerking off and can't decide if you want to nut to the computer screen or the television screen.

Sep 9, 2003
whats your fuckin point.

BUSH WAS A DRUNK, FAILED BUSSINESS MAN UNTIL THE AGE OF 40.

their both fuckin flawed.

your safer if kerry gets elected.

the war on terror isnt a fuckin war aginst terriost. its a war aginst a belife system. its next door to you and across the street. terriost are white, black, and middle eastern. remember timothy mcvay and the belt way snipers? YOU CAN NOT BEAT A BELIFE WITH JUST GUNS AND MISSLES. it dont have a flag it dont have borders. the people involved in terriosm arnt driven by money. their belife is spread threw pverty and pain and death in most cases... in others its spread threw hate of power and the people in it.

ITS A STATE OF MIND.

the war in iraq only helps to fuel it all. while our eyes are on the middle east theirs a thousand white people right here in america still publishing hate books and ploting on how to bring down the goverment. its only a matter of time befor they strike again and blow up something else.

then what do you do. invade the south??????????? its the same with teh middle east. you cant fuckin beat terriost by invadeing a country. all it does is serve to make them stronger.

YOU CANT BRING DOWN A MOUNTAIN BY THROWIN ROCKS AT IT. EVERY FUCKIN ROCK YOU THROW ONLY SERVES TO MAKE THE MOUNTAIN BIGGER.

that the problem with the way bush has choose to fight this war. it makes no fuckin scence.

what you need to do is limit its effects...let me rephrase that ALLLLLLLLL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO LIMIT ITS EFFECTS.

i know the liberal mindset. and thats the way it works. and kerrys a liberal and holds them views. i dont care that he dont say it in speeches. he cant. hell get killed in the press. but thats the way he feels about it. thats the way any semi smart fucker feels about terriosm.

YOU CANT WIN AGAINST IT. its always been here and it always has. ND ITS NOT RESTRICTED TO MIDDLE EAST MUSLIMS.

you better go google white hate groups and get schooled.

where do they fit into under bushes war on terror? they dont

on top of that bush is just all out a fuck up on domestic issues.

be smart and vote kerry. were gonna get hit again eighter way might as well get some healthcare and shit while we wait.

Mar 2, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
NewsMax.com...good looking out.....dipshit....probably watching FNC simultaniously, jerking off and can't decide if you want to nut to the computer screen or the television screen.
if u ever say shit like that in my face i'll knock your BITCHASS out! givin me a kerry cowaring behind a fuckin keyboard and computer screen talkin shit like you a fuckin rambo. you a BITCHMADE PUNK! you keep it on the net muthafucka you can't take it off the net. you bitchmade bastard. :dead: i hope i run into you at the bbq, you bitch!!!!

Sep 9, 2003
WestRumble said:
if u ever say shit like that in my face i'll knock your BITCHASS out! givin me a kerry cowaring behind a fuckin keyboard and computer screen talkin shit like you a fuckin rambo. you a BITCHMADE PUNK! you keep it on the net muthafucka you can't take it off the net. you bitchmade bastard. :dead: i hope i run into you at the bbq, you bitch!!!!

its 100% impossible for you to be a hard ass if you interupt your threat to put a cartoon yellow face in it.

Jun 18, 2004
WestRumble said:
You are endless comedy...I see why you favor Bush...when your limited intelligence can't get your desired effect, you resort to attacking...BTW LOMFL @ "givin me a kerry cowaring behind a fuckin keyboard and computer screen talkin shit like you a fuckin rambo."

Congratulations...you almost wrote a complete sentence.
Here's my reply:
i·ron·ic also i·ron·i·cal
adj.
Characterized by or constituting irony.

Look into it John Rambo.

Jan 9, 2004
WestRumble said:
You mean when the U.S. was helping finance the savage Contras with drug money and weapons to Iran and Good Ol Olly North was lying through his teeth on the witness stand, Kerry actually condemned all this? How barbaric. Meanwhile Dumbya was snorting cocaine and hunting down hookers in Daddy's cadillac. And all this means what in this election? Because I'm still not liking Bush any much more and I'm not disliking Kerry any much more with this information.

Jul 7, 2002
WestRumble said:
contras=right wing death squads = terrorists

how can anybody oppose that?

Jun 18, 2004
WestRumble said:
another interesting link about kerry www.goingupriver.com this isnt to change your minds i believe everyone has their mind made up and some may have already voted b4 I posted these threads and links up.
"Going Upriver examines the story of John Kerry and the key events that made him a national figure and the man he is today. The film places particular emphasis on his bravery during the Vietnam War and his courageous opposition to the war upon his return."

I don't know why Kerry wouldn't want people to see this...it looks like this movie is sympathetic towards him...You should check your links before you put them up to make sure that they are truly anti-Kerry, otherwise people might think you don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:...oops, too late.

Mar 2, 2004
jay deuce said:
LMAO this motherfucker put up a video praising Kerry HAHAHAHA

Proof that you are a follower son. You don't even practice what you preach.
wdf have you put up?nothin! not a god damn thang so STFU!!!! youre the one with the least amount of sense on this forum so i wouldnt say shit if i was you and you a student at that lmfao always talkin shit behind a computer screen. you a simple minded muthafucka it aint gathering of mind with you its gathering of ignorance. son get your head out between ya ass and pick up a book step your game up maybe you'll learn something thats relevant to this shit right here in the mean time stay out our chop and let us big fellaz speak on it....

Apr 25, 2002
WestRumble said:
wdf have you put up?nothin! not a god damn thang so STFU!!!! youre the one with the least amount of sense on this forum so i wouldnt say shit if i was you and you a student at that lmfao always talkin shit behind a computer screen. you a simple minded muthafucka it aint gathering of mind with you its gathering of ignorance. son get your head out between ya ass and pick up a book step your game up maybe you'll learn something thats relevant to this shit right here in the mean time stay out our chop and let us big fellaz speak on it....

You of all people are gonna tell me to step my game up and learn somethin? You have the grammar of a mentally handicapped 6 year old. You must be related to Dayton Family.

What have I put up? What have you put up? You don't even know because you don't read the shit. You are obviously a retard putting up something you thought was dissing Kerry.

You want to learn something? Read some of the old posts about all the "great" things your idol Dumbya has done.