WHAT THE HELL????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
So i go to check my user cp and check out my props on the threads and comment further on the threads that i have already posted in and then this message pops up:

Irishmutt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

and the only thing i got to say is what the HELL?? I had already posted in the thread and now i cant get back in there that just GARBAGE. Can a bruh-goon get a hook up or something

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
tony got drunk and gave me a profile infraction when i was trying to get everyone to remove every single prop i had

Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
Profile Infraction 06-19-2009
10:18 PM Reversed 2147483647 Negative Propssssssssss TONY206

^ i might be the only one on siccness with that shit

Mar 12, 2010
THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH DALI TO EVEN CONSIDER ME IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU FOR WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR I THINK IT WOULD BE A TIGHT RACE BUT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE TITLE AND TO SOUTHERN BRUH THAT FUNNY PIC THREAD WAS RUINED EVEN BEFORE I JOINED THIS WEBSITE BEFORE GETTING BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE 49ERS MESSAGE BOARD