What the Hell happened to Siccmade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Hey, do you guys remember when siccmade was the shit?, I mean they are still dope and I am still one of their biggest fans, I have everything they've ever made, but what the hell happened.

Remember Season of the Siccness and Setripin Bloccstyle and Loaded, what I am saying is how come lynch and the rest don't come as tight as they used to. I personally miss their old shit.

Peace.

C

CinFul-1

Everyone knows Lynch's legal shit, !!!! The way Black Market F'd him!!! I thought they did?

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^^^^^which is incidentally the last real album we had from him...

lil side note:
PRIORITY & BMR made LYNCH edit the final recording
4 LOADED.......he had 2 take songs/inserts off.....
and he was told he had 2 tone his content down.....
anyway.....after that he said FUK THAT SHIT.....
and went bac 2 spittin how he wanted.....
the album that he said he did this was MIDEVIL.....
which he still has n the vault......
2 my guesstimates this record was completed late 99/early 00

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
I DO, AND LOADED IS LYNCHS HARDEST ALBUM EVER, ALL THE OTHER WERE ILL AS FUC, BUT LOADED WAS HIS BEST WORK...ABA
yes i agree 100% loaded was the best album ever touched by lynch...season cool but it was so far fetched it kinda lost me...loaded seemed more lycnch speakin his mind

May 3, 2002
Loaded sounded weak to me compared to Season. I only liked 3 or 4 songs off loaded the rest of the songs were aight but not on the level season was. Season is the only album i can bump from begining to end without skipping anything.