What The Fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
Well, maybe they just want to talk about the album?? That or they are leeching. I rarley post here but I've been getting Pm's asking for the link, I never give it out though ha ha.

Nov 7, 2006
Not everybody got a need to come here everyday for every little bit of useless information about Tech. His album leaked and to some people their only awareness of new Tech was seeing a new album on albumhunt when it leaked.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
You know, it seems like every criticism of Killer I read never makes a valid point. It seems like a few people are looking for excuses not to like it.

Anyway...

Free post?

Oct 16, 2006
I take it as a good sign seeing all these new members popping out from the woodwork.. it means that Tech N9ne's audience is spreading, disregarding the fact they may of been onlookers of the forums for some time.. or been previous Tech fans.. word travels so hopefully it can result in more attendance at shows, more merchandise sales and more people having there ears tuned into Strange Music.

ECF'NW.

Aug 31, 2005
you cant view threads on this forum with out being signed into an account though right?

so its kind of hard for anyone to be an onlooker without an account

regardless i welcome all new siccness members as long as their not annoying douches like the people back at M80

Oct 16, 2006
Yeah, I was thinking that before I posted... I believe you do need an account..

Regardless, still good to see new people come in.. I find it amusing if they are douches because generally they will have there E-Thug ass handed to them over and over again and will eventually leave or stop posting..

I am not familiar with M80 though.. how did it compare to these forums?

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
The hat looks kind of plain in my opinion, guess it ain't bad though for what it is..

I don't suit hats in my opinion so I steer away from them..

ECF'NW.