what the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
im not pointing fingers but hears a ? what the fuck is up with blacks latins and a few white cats wearing turbins. i mean most of the people i know on the block talk shit to arabs.always clownin on em.i mean i got hella arabic friends but ill be dam if im sportin a turbin. when they dress and talk like we do every one gets at them about it . but now arabics the cool thing to be just my thought

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I know exactly what you talkin bout. First my DJ potna Rip-1 said he went thru the Crest and niggas was taking that "Thizzlamic" real seriuosly. He said they was wearin the Andre 3000 style joint with the stretchy material. Then about a couple weeks ago, a clone nigga was walking around wit one on. My nigga told em he looked liked Mojo Jo Jo(lil monkey wit turbin) from the Power Puff Girls. But hey... lil cartoon back packs, Turbins, clones-o-thizz, and hyphy packs.... is just a sign of of a new era........ or is it......................................a conspiracy!!!!!!!!! To try to take over Northern Kali.

Aug 27, 2002
dont get me wrong i love drugs i love poppin pills but thats were i draw the fuckin line. trip furious and arabic rapper very talented tight beats he talks about parties kickin it havin bitches. but let him put on a turbin wave a pistol or even put a rag in his pocket.what would you say. i thought so. so tell me what the fuck are you thinkin about turbins

Aug 27, 2002
no not just in the crest see thats pointin fingers. i was in l.a last week and orange county the week b4 that. this dude sees my 415 shirt and asked were i was from. i said frisco mission district he said im from the t.l o boy so on and so forth so i mean its somthin im missin or my drugs aint workin or i should switch to crack