What the fuck no support???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
damn i just came back from L.A. and i went to the amoeba in hollywood and it seems we aint never going to get any sales out there they only had hella copies of the team world premiere, ONE copy of balance, One copy of droop-e and b-slimm, One copy of turf talk............

Feb 22, 2006
they love us out in LA they had hella copy of the team is becase there not feelin them foolz thats all and the rest of them cd mean there almost out so we are sellin

Feb 9, 2006
thug_lov said:
they love us out in LA they had hella copy of the team is becase there not feelin them foolz thats all and the rest of them cd mean there almost out so we are sellin
i really hope thats the case i should have asked to tell you the truth i could be wrong but thats messed up if they really only had one copy yadida??

Aug 7, 2003
do you see hella underground LA shit in bay stores? you see hella rbx cds? lil half dead? pomona riderz? 40 gloc? suga shaft? roscoe? shit even daz dillinger has hella cds out that i never see at stores. basically if its garbage and dont sell the stores wont buy them and try to sell them.

Feb 9, 2006
these artists are about to go major u know?? i remember a while back my friend told me they was playin keak da sneak in a club in washington and playing hella federation songs so other states r feeling it as well

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
amoeba is the place to go if ya looking for vinyl...its in hollywood...not the best demograpghics for rap..howver they have a great selection..old and new...But most people I know go to the tower records to buy there music,and swapmeets