What the Fuck is up with all these Stupid Fuckin Eminem threads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's not taking over. A majority of the posts are still about the same shit that they used to be about. There are a few posts about Eminem and there were a few about Nas and Jay-Z when their albums dropped and when they had the diss songs coming out. Still those posts account for a very small percentage of the actual number of posts. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we can't. Like I said before you don't like the topic skip it.

May 10, 2002
So basically what youre sayin Cin,is that becus a muthafucka likes Lynch and Raided and so on and so forth,they cant like Eminem or Jay-Z or Nas or ANY other mainstream MC?What kinda closed-minded shit is that?I luv undergound hip-hop,but I jam alotta so called "MTV-TRL" shit.I think Nas' Stillmatic is THE best hip-hop album to drop in a LOOOOONG time.Eat that for breakfast.I think Eminem is a SMART ass money-makin cracker.That muthafucka is an entertainer,thats what he DOES.Dre is one of THE most sought after producers in the game.But you see HIM on MTV dont you?So youre mad cus a few muthafuckas is gettin airplay on MTV and gettin PAID to do somethin they love to do?What if Lynch did that?What if STREET LEVEL RECORDS did that?Would hate us too?Open your fuckin mind and ears more and not your mouth so much and you might catch somethin you like....

May 9, 2002
CinFul-1 said:

This post wasnt called Tim is stupid , I directed that shit to all these fuckin Em Threads
well thank you for starting a new one for us.....

and i don't know what's up with all the "MTV-TRL" talk....i think i saw that show once about 3 years ago......i never watch MTV...but i think eminem is tight as shit....i got the album May 10th..listened to it right away...and thought it was tight as fuck..and that was before anyone else was talking about how great it was...therfore...what??..i formed my own opinion..not one thrown at me by tv....

...so basically...fuck you

May 8, 2002

:rolleyes: isn't every rappers goal to be mainstream? make millions?
you think lynch or any rapper on this board would pass up the chance
to make eminems salary to satisfy his underground fans!!! fuck no!!!
its called being sucessfull!!!! eminem sells millions of copies which makes
millions of dollars!! there's no way he could possibly suck!! he might not
be your taste but he's not weak or he wouldn't sell so many records or
have so many followers!! i don't see were all the haterism comes from
i don't care for garth brooks but i don't post whole threads pissed because other people like him!! other people on this board probally
like mushrooms i don't but im not mad because they do!! who cares
how many eminem threads there is on here!! i don't like tech9ne or
esham but i don't go to every thread that involves them and say
d12 wooped his ass and he's a pussy!! you are a class A HATER!!
lol!!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
No, we should talk about who ever we feel like. We shouldn't restrict people from posting about successful and/or popular rappers. Mainstream doesn't equal weak and underground doesn't equal tight. You and some other people here obviously don't get that. We all have different musical tastes, you don't like mine too bad. I couldn't care less what you think. You listen to and talk about what you like and I'll listen to and talk about what I like.

C

CinFul-1

WiCkEd said:
SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING WE SHOULD NOW TALK ABOUT MAINSTREAM ARTISTS HERE NOW...AND BE LIKE EVERY OTHER BOARD OUT THERE...

Hell yeah all these threads of Eminem and shit are turning the Siccness into every other rap message board making it generic sorry ass board, you could just call it the Source Board or the BET board cuz yall talk about the same shit as theirs. Yall are some dense stupid dick suckers to not understand the basic concept of my argument slow ass retarded M'Fcka's

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

CinFul-1 said:
What the Fuck is up with all these Stupid Fuckin Eminem threads
congratulations big homie... this thread that you created just added to it

Purebred Hogg said:
So basically what youre sayin Cin,is that becus a muthafucka likes Lynch and Raided and so on and so forth,they cant like Eminem or Jay-Z or Nas or ANY other mainstream MC?What kinda closed-minded shit is that?I luv undergound hip-hop,but I jam alotta so called "MTV-TRL" shit.I think Nas' Stillmatic is THE best hip-hop album to drop in a LOOOOONG time.Eat that for breakfast.I think Eminem is a SMART ass money-makin cracker.That muthafucka is an entertainer,thats what he DOES.Dre is one of THE most sought after producers in the game.But you see HIM on MTV dont you?So youre mad cus a few muthafuckas is gettin airplay on MTV and gettin PAID to do somethin they love to do?What if Lynch did that?What if STREET LEVEL RECORDS did that?Would hate us too?Open your fuckin mind and ears more and not your mouth so much and you might catch somethin you like....
authentic chop

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^

exactly.

"Hey my name is Cin. I hate Eminem and everyone that makes a thread about him. I hate it so much that *lightbuld sparks* I'm going to go make one too."

I do understand the basic concept of your argument. However, your basic concept went into the dumpster when you titled the thread with eminems name in it. It's not about mainstream acts being spoken about on the siccness as you are trying to imply this thread is about. It's about hate. Really.