WHAT THE FUCK IS CRACKIN WIT LOKI ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHERES THAT FOOL BEEN AT? HASNT POSTED IN A WHILE RIGHT?

WHEN HE GONNA DROP SOME SHIT AGAIN? I THINK HES GOT A GRIP OF TALENT AND I BEEN LOVIN HIS SHIT SINCE I HEARD HIS 1ST APPEARANCES BUT THE ILLEGITAMATE WAZ KINDA DISAPOINTING DUE TO THE BEATS...HOPEFULLY HIS NEXT WILL HAVE SOME KNOCKS..ILL SWOOP IT REGARDLESS

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Hell yess... I've been waitin for him to drop since he dropped his debut. You don't like the beats? I think the majority of em slump, only problem with the cd is that it was too short. I heard he's comin out with two EP's then his album. The EP's are called "Insomnia", and, acutally I forgot the 2nd title, then his album is supposed to be called "21 Gun Salute". People on the boards have been sayin he's about half way done with the album, but who knows with Siccmade.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
loki's Cd seemed so short cuz it had no interludes

and his beats was clean and that betrayal songs was one of the best that melidcora dude got a tight voice they got a tight band
The Illegitimati Excelsior has somethin in store for us i always had faith in loki every since "largest way 2 represent" on doc's album

Apr 25, 2002
fa sho dont get me wrong the albums coo and shit...but c'mon now..i expect a debut album to be some of there best work...i know loki can come wit a lil better slump than that

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
my 60 cents......

LOKI has a Cadillac of Talent........
On Lynch's shit and Sicx's shit LOKI came with flowz that had intelligence-with a twist of siccness....BUT
on his FIRST ALBUM....
HE DIDNT DELIVER LIKE HE WAS CAPABLE OF.....
I EXPECTED SICCER/HARDER/DARKER BEATS.
THE ALBUM WAS HELLA SHORT AND THE SOUND QUALITY WAS THAT OF GARAGE made RECORDINGS......
on some traccs the vocals werent loud enough, then on other traccs the musicc werent loud enough....shit just didnt match..
it just didnt have the MASTER QUALITY SOUND.....
CRISP, CLEAN AND TIGHT.
itz a coool album but im under the impression it was thrown together quiccly..........or was released before it was 100% done the right way.
LOKI IS TIGHT IN THE Game-but when you dropp your first album you should be on the level that you performed on other artist album or if not...take it up a notch.
I LOOK FORWARD TO SOME NEW SICC HEAT FROM LOKI WITH A STRONG, SOUND, QUALITY ALBUM.
bring that shit like we all know you can bring it.....

late

D-Locc

sixty

Apr 25, 2002
i try to sit down and listen to loki but when im not feeling something i usally turn it off and thats what i did........i didnt care about how he raps and his flows.....