What the fuck does "El legua selam brockma" mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
jeah ive been wonderin that......and if anyone knows, what does "exodus, insanus, nocturnas" mean?.........he says it in hellbound and some other songs

Feb 9, 2003
ms_n9na said:
jeah ive been wonderin that......and if anyone knows, what does "exodus, insanus, nocturnas" mean?.........he says it in hellbound and some other songs
Exodus is like something from the bible. Not that I go to church or anything... just heard it used before

nocturnas means something like being active at night

dunno about insanus but its prolly somethin to do with being insane

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
It=s the slogan on the IRAK FLAG

RAZUA UA WAWA is from the islame world !
It´s a a scream when Mohammed´s soldiers are going to war !!
I don´t tell you jokes this is a slogan for them and after the 1st golf war the Irak with Samdam Hussein got it on their flag .
So Strange Music artist scream this slogan in their songs while the same slogan is on the irak flag ...
This is not to use by any christ or outher religion...this is really the slogan of BIN LADEN so watch out Strange Music you got terrorist in your Label !!!

RAZUA UA WAWA the meaning is something with ALLAH and the waz to fight for their rights
MOSLEM

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hahaha

yeah....Allahu akbar

Its meaning: "Allah is the Greatest." Muslims praise Allah in every aspect of life; and as such they say Allahu Akbar.

The meaning of the word Rasul is a messenger.

any other islamic words needed to be translated?

haha.....didnt someone call me a geek in another thread?

Nick

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
SlickSickSix said:
I think I spelled it incorrectly, but Tech says it on two tracks (that I know of). Once in "Be Warned" and once in another track that I can't think of right now... Well, anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Peace.
I think the other track he says it on is "Thugged Out" from The Worst..

As far as what it means, i have no clue, it sounds latin to me though :confused:

and he says Allahu akbar or however you spell it on "187 on a Hook," in case anyone was wondering.

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
If yall read that interview that was posted a couple weeks ago....I forgot the post it was on, but it was the real deep article about Tech's growin up wit his muslim stepdad....and explained what those words meant. I dont remember the translation though....
-"Q"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
it was on www.rockkansas.com

http://www.rockkansas.com/news/2003/techn9ne_jan03.shtml

And I learned different languages. "Alaikum asalam waramatullahi wabarakatuh." And people, when they hear me say that, you know, they're like, "What the hell is that, sounds like Osama Bin-Laden." [laugh] And I'm like "No, it means something good." I said, "Alaikum asalam" means "peace." "Alaikum asalam waramatullahi wabarakatuh" means "peace be with you too, and may the blessings of God be with you also."

Nick