What song would you guys like to hear?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What would you like to hear for the last 27th and College single?

• Major Grimage ft Hopsin

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • One Eye Open ft Kung Fu Vampire, Jason Porter and Outbreak Monkey

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Push Me Up ft Grewsum

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Flippin Rhymes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sep 27, 2008
With "27th and College" FINALLY coming to a close I would like to release one more track off of it, and I want MIR forum to tell me! You guys all have been kept up on my CD and most of you hate/like it or just post wrestling vids. But, one last time before it's released tell me what you would like to hear.

Thanks Everybody, even though I got a lot of hate this forum really helped me strive and get this CD out. You can say it fueled me. So you all get much thanks

-Phat T​

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
SMcrazy im actually liking your music. I really like your track "Different" I found my self singing "WOAHHHHHHHH" today. "I eat that asian pussy up with chop sticks". Holy shit dude
Fasho brah glad ya liked it

Lemme know what you think on them otha tracks though cuz I kinda don't favor Diffrent as my best work since I did it in like 45mins and yes asian pussy is best eatin with chopsticks, since forks and knives just make it all wet and sloppy

Feb 13, 2010
Fasho brah glad ya liked it

Lemme know what you think on them otha tracks though cuz I kinda don't favor Diffrent as my best work since I did it in like 45mins and yes asian pussy is best eatin with chopsticks, since forks and knives just make it all wet and sloppy
What do you believe to be your masterpiece,so far?