what song is this ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2005
chorus: "go dumb, dawg im hyphy, got my white tee n my stunnaz on, gold ones and i cant go on...."

Bailey's verse: " i hear they hatin on a playa man, say it aint so, or u goin see how dumb Bailey gonna go, i got my stunnaz on but my tee got spots, doin more den alot off of hennessey shots, hop in da car, cuz ur ass looks swollish, break it down roll it, letz have a moment, listen to me if u ready to see this, itz the City Boyz on the Bay Area remix..."

^^I think that's nearly exactly how the verse goes. sorry cant find the lyrics to it. But yea it's J.Valentino Feat. Champ Bailey - Go Dumb (I'm Sprung Remix)...that song is sick.

Jan 19, 2003
nah thats not the song im thinkin off.

The song im thinkin of the chorus sounds hella crazy it goes some shit like im from the bay ay ay aay ay ay ay ay ay ay. I dunno how to describe how it sounds but i guess it sounds like someone with a turntable playin that shit over and over. Anyone know what im talkin bout ? Ive only heard it once on the radio, they give a shot out to one of the radio djs at the begining of the song too.

I think part of the song talks about the bay being hot back in like 96 or something ?

anyone know ?