What should we do with the audio/tech forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mobile Audio/thread should be changed to and made into

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 4, 2009
Open forum community vote. serious votes only as they will be one choice only
That forum is too dead. Likwid and myself want to make it into a technology forum as in computers, cell phones, cameras, HDTV all man made technology would be discussed, reviewed, shared whatever
And some assholes are trying to make it a lawn forum cause jakenumbers thinks its a cool idea as mentioned in LMTWLTE (NSFW)
Vote now and hopefully itll get an admins attention so we can get out with the old and in with the new

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I went with tech because it seems more people want it and would be used more. Don't let the messicans get a whiff of this thread or they'll spam the gardening option so they can show off their "work".

Jul 4, 2009
I just hope to god the technology forum happens and Likwid and myself become mods
then I can clear out all the lawn bullshit in that forum now.

Mar 18, 2003
I don't care how this vote goes, it's going to be a lawn forum.

this is the siccness, not a democracy .
Completely agree.

And I dont know anything about jakenumbers wanting a lawn forum. This has nothing to do with him or his suggestion.

Vote gardening forum people. We'll have your yard looking fresh, that's a guarantee.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
LOL!!!!!! woooooow. Just went to the audio forum for the first time tonight cuz I was curious to see what was good wit it n noticed that the lawn threads are takin over that forum. I dunno HOW the audio forum got turned into lawn threads but i find it reallllllyyy funny.

Jakenumbers was the one that mentioned it in LMTWLTE thread n i thought it was a joke.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
LOL!!!!!! woooooow. Just went to the audio forum for the first time tonight cuz I was curious to see what was good wit it n noticed that the lawn threads are takin over that forum.

I lol'd at that too. I wish I could switch my vote because seeing those lawn threads dominating that forum really made laugh.