What should be 40's 3rd video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Muscle Cars or Song with Mike Jones

• Muscle Cars

Votes: 145 78.8%
  • featuring Mike Jones

Votes: 39 21.2%

• Total voters
Feb 7, 2006
Last week, the cat from Deal Done had a post where he said he thinks that 40's 3rd video should be his song with Mike Jones rather than Muscle Cars because it would get him more sales in the South. At first, I thought that was a terrible idea. I didn't like the song very much, and Muscle Cars is dope except for the breakdown or bridge or whatever you call it, where 40's sayin "you got a muscle car, you fuckin with them muscle cars" which sounds hella corny to me. I don't really listen to the second half of ghetto report card, except for Happy to Be Here. But my point is that after listening to that track with Mike Jones yesterday it kinda grew on me. The hook is pretty catchy and if 40 made a video for it, the South would love it. As much as I'd like to see Turf get some shine, it would probably be a better financial decision to go with the Mike Jones song, since 40's not gonna get too many more sales in the Bay.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it should be a double video, it should be White Girl which features 3 big guest appearances on it, Juelz Santana (only East Coast feature on the album), Bun-B and Pimp C of UGK (UGK is on fire with the guest appearances right now). Plus White Girl can be made into a nice radio song, they never straight out say this is a song about selling dope or cocaine or whatever in the song, so they can clean it up to be good on the radio. The other half of the video should be Muscle Cars, that shit is blowing up out here in the Bay right now, it's already high up on Wild 94.9's charts and it's not even an official single, and KMEL plays it all the time too. It's a Lil Jon beat so it could be accepted just like Tell Me When To Go. It's also a universal subject, cars, auto, fixing up your vehicles. The South will love that. The song is catchy as fuck. Plus it has Keak and Turf, and Keak already has a huge buzz around him from being on Tell Me When To Go, not to mention all the shit he has done on his own.

Apr 29, 2006
just fuckin is the best song off that album. they should make a video of that, mtv would love that shit, even though theyd have to beep out every other word. thats the only song im feelin off that album, its a mac anthem. gimmie head could be tight too, those are the good mainstream songs.

Feb 7, 2006
White girl is dope, but that same dude from Deal Done was sayin that if they made that a single they would replace "White Girl" with "Girl Girl", which might sound kinda boo boo, but i dont know, I would have to hear it

Mar 8, 2006
He might make more money with Mike Jones but Muscle Cars would be dopest fuckin video ever. People hella swangin their whips and shit. Hella hyphy. And I just wanna see Turf on MTV.

Nov 16, 2005
dude muscle cars already gets HELLAAAA radio play whenever i tune into kmel or 949.. i alwaays hear that song and u and dat, matter of fact, i'm listening to u and dat right now on kmel

May 24, 2006
TownBizz900 said:
i think it should be between muscle cars and im da man, i think im da man slaps, that song goes, ya just hatin cus mike jones in it
Yes but if Mike Jones is a poor rapper, that doesnt make it hating. Plus, that hook is the most annoying, repetive, same ole shit as a wack a record. Mike Jones is not even that popular down south anymore. I dunno, I think that would be the video that gets played about 3 times and never again. Muslce would be my PERSONAL choice for a video to see, but outside the Bay people aint gonna be feelin Keaks hook or Turf Talks voice. U & Dat hasnt even been released, and if it doent do well, we might not see a 3rd single. If they do get that far, I believe Do Ya Head Like This or Just Fuckin would be a single that would push him to gold