WHAT"S UP WIT THESE FEMALE MC's OUT THE NW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
Anyone know of any female rappers out the NW that go N? I had a fine one that could spit her ass off, I mean fareal she was dope as f*ck and fine as f*ck her name's TYESHA aka TY but she got caught up in the dopegame so she's MIA.

Jul 10, 2002
Myoshi (sp?) or something along those lines. She was on that 'When it Rain's' comp, she changed her name to something else, but not sure what....

Aug 15, 2008
J-Kronic is the best out the two but there's sumn about her that makes me not wanna listen, it may be the production. She looks good and her bar games clean. Dime City just sounds alittle forced but she doin her thing.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This one female karma that rapped with BD and then smoke of fts went pretty fucking hard and she's out of seattle I believe
LMFAO!!!!!!! Dude, you did not just say Karma as a "good" rapper did you?

She's a female rapper, but she's far from dope, at least the shit I heard in the past. Maybe she's better now, I dunno.

I met some chick when I was at Young Slim's place and she rapped, but what i heard wasn't very good....but I hold everyone to an equal standard regardless of gender/race/whatever.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I did say that, I thought she had some good lines in the past, definitely not the tightest but then again I don't know of too many female rappers out of seattle
good point.

she had an all right verse on mak's album on that song SHUT THE FUCK UP....lol...that's all that i really cared for. i was at the studio when bd and soem other cats and her were recording, she's not hesitant to rap so that's good.

i haven't heard any of her music for at least 5 years either, so i could be way off base. maybe she's tighter now....