What Rappers Have a MySpace?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
405ENT said:
RAW STEEL IS FUCKING ILL.. I HERD HIS PRODUCTION FOR THE 1ST TIME ON A ARTISTS TRACK THAT WAS SUBMITED FOR MY MIXTAPE AND THE BEAT IS NOTHING BUT FIRE!

ANY1 KNOW HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM?! I NEED TO GET SOME PRODUCTION FROM DOOD.

OH:

www.myspace.com/fxmusik
that was me who submitted the two songs...,anyways he and his partner touch tone are workin on a website (seems like this is the ...i dont even know how many times) but when its up Ill let you know,he dont want me givin out his # and Its a little frustrating for me to always be in the middle of these transactions,shit I got other shit on my mind anyways he dont do nothin for free,it doesnt matter who you are or who you know ,or what kind of deal you workin on,cash is his language,anything else is foreign to him,so unless you real big and I aint see no one on this forum that fits that description then its cash out or you ass out...

Sep 12, 2005
www.405Ent.com
50cal said:
that was me who submitted the two songs...,anyways he and his partner touch tone are workin on a website (seems like this is the ...i dont even know how many times) but when its up Ill let you know,he dont want me givin out his # and Its a little frustrating for me to always be in the middle of these transactions,shit I got other shit on my mind anyways he dont do nothin for free,it doesnt matter who you are or who you know ,or what kind of deal you workin on,cash is his language,anything else is foreign to him,so unless you real big and I aint see no one on this forum that fits that description then its cash out or you ass out...
i feel you homie, money talks...Check your messages.