What rapper would you hate to have pissed off at you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:

haha..do he still got the big ass gotee thang goin on...

i would have to say...HAMMER...cuz you can't touch that...

[/QU

a girl at school told me her grand father arrested hammer for rape and murder of a woman , she was found dead in her trunk ,she didnt tell me weather he was found innocent in a trial or just couldnt find enough evadence against him

May 3, 2002
Chino XL. dude looks like he could swing some guns on a motha fucka.. i cant tell how tall he is though.

As for Eminem.. all youd have to do is get in a room with that fool and beat him to death. after that there'd be no room for clownin.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck this gangsta shit....I'd hate to have Xzibit pissed off at me because he's my favourite rapper..

Although the person I'd be most scared of if he's pissed at me would be Tray-Deee. This guy would eat Suge up....oh u think I'm kiddin?

May 9, 2002
Umm I Think Eastcoast rappers FREDDIE FOXXX and TREACH from NbN look like they can Whoop yo ass more than verbally!

yeah I think Freddie Foxxx against Suge Knight would be interestin to watch!!

Oh and Cellski looks like he'll eat yo ass raw if u catch him on a bad day(like when he's Hungry)

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
What rapper would you hate to have pissed off at you?

i wouldnt give a flyin fucc if he was a rapper, clown, thug, locc, computer nerd, BK cashier ETC.

just cause a muthafucca rapp dont mean they hard or killaz....it dont mean shit as far as beef is concerned.

i have loccs and straps just like the next crazy muthafucca and if funk going to fly, yous best believe im bustin bacc.

if anything i would hate to piss off a nigga whos just been fired from his postal job, his wife and kids left him, and hes walkin around with a fully loaded 9ine......

i would hate to owe him some cheese at that time or be on his shit list.
thats who you should be concerned about....not a rapper.

i probably took the whole damn question a bit 2 far......
but oh fuccin well.....i just killed a blunt with the wife and im on these MGD's right now.

kicc bacc

-dizzy loc-