What NW song do you most want to see made into a video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
disappearing acts-l.o.r.
hard days work-on one
byrdie just about anything~he seems like video material dont ask me why, like if .he were to do one it would come out tight
i dunno.i think a gang of my fav nw songs have bay features so i dunno if that counts. i dont buy videos anyway and nothin i listen to gonna be on mtv. so nevermind.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Doesn't have to be on MTV. I just think it'd be cool to get some underground tapes circulating that mix Live Performances, Interviews, Music Videos and so on, without the 8 month wait, red tape/politics and a $15 price tag.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
chiligrrl said:
well tad..looks like u got your next project..
I think it'd be fun, but I'd need some video production classes first. i am definitely ready to take this media shit to the next level. Magazines, Videos, Mixtapes--all of this. The Album-Flyer-Show package just isn't cutting it, IMO.

Nov 30, 2002
Unexpected Arrival- Angel

be on the look out tho for Byrdies video coming up "B.Y.R.D.I.E" its being edited as we speak.. should be out to MTV BET etc. on the 17th... the 17th is when the nation distrobution kicks in... so really... n flight hasnt even started... the album hasnt "officially" dropped yet...

pz