What Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Now that we've all become extremely happy consumers due to Crytical's release, what should we expect next from SLR? It may seem a little premature to ask this because CC just dropped, and I am still listening to it nonstop wherever I go, but I'm just curious to see what you have coming up next. I still need to order Gamer's album. Shit, I just remembered that......LOL.....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
A-Train - "The Train Stops Here" (July 4th, 2005)
Skuntdunanna - "Never Let 'Em See U Stress" (Summer 2005)
Young Vicious - "The Burn Ward" (2005)
FTS - The Final Chapter (2005)
Dividenz - "10% Rap / 90% Hustle" (Fall 2005)
The Street Level All-Stars Album (TBA)

Apr 25, 2002
If all those dropped in '05 wouldn't that be something? Man, we can only hope they do and keep crackin' the whip on D-sane to keep churnin' out those hits........

Apr 25, 2002
If there's one thing I've learned since following SLR besides the fact that it is the dopest record label in the Northwest and one of the dopest nationally, it's that PLANS CHANGE and DATES ARE PUSHED BACK. I doubt very much that A-Train will drop July 4 and that Skunt will drop in the summertime.

I'd expect A-Train to drop maybe late summer early Fall and Skunt's to drop around Christmas time or early 2006. (and I'd also expect both of those albums to be fuckin awesome)

Apr 25, 2002
Ima be perfectly honest with yall...with the way my life is, its too hard for me to tell when my album will be dropping. I have limited time periods to even come back to Seattle...and when I do get back to the town I have a whole bunch of other shit on my agenda along with the the music. See, my first priority when I get back to the 206 is being able to chill with the homies, not just worry about studio time. These cats are friends to me first, music associates to me second...ya feel me? BUT what I can guarantee is that Im workin on a plan to get my album done exactly how I want it to sound within the time period I wanna finish it by. And when you finally do get your hands on it, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Apr 25, 2002
YV: I completely understand your situ, homie. Don't even trip about the time it takes, and stay focused on school and your priorities. I'd be much more satisfied to hear that you completed school and achieved your educational goals then I would be if The Burn Ward dropped at the expense of your other goals and ambitions. Do what you do, YV, and keep grindin'.......

May 12, 2005
BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THOSE WHO REGESTER

UH!!!ANYWAYS BACK TO A TRAIN..THAT ALBUM IS GONNA BE STUPID GANSTA, I CANT GET OVER THE FACT HOW LAC OF RESPECT IS SO HARD AS SOLO ARTIST AN AS A GROUP,MAFIA IS ON SOME WAY OTHER SHIT YOULL GET LOST IF YOU DONT CATCH ON TO HIS STYLE IS SO LYRICALLY ADVANCED IT MIGHT MAKE SOME OF YA THINK TWICE ABOUT RAPPIN AN 151 NEW SHIT FROM WHAT I HERE ITS ON SOME MAIN STREEM BUT YET GANSTA SHIT GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN LIKE THE SEA SPOT MAG SAID