WHAT NON RAP ALBUMS YOU BUMPIN SOAKIN IN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I also just got a live Pink Floyd bootleg Live at Paris Theatre in London (1970) and I'm feeling it a lot. It's definately one of the better bootlegs that I have. It's got a live performance of "Atom Heart Mother" (24 minute track with an orchestra and choir) and a couple other good tracks on it. If anyone's interested in the "spacey" Pink Floyd, I would suggest trying to find some live performances on Ebay or something. Their live shit is definately their trippiest.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Azymuth-Brazillian Soul

Horace Silver-A Song For My Father

Wale Oyejide-One Day Everything Changed

Sa-Ra Creative Partners' Bootleg Album

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Only non rap shit I've been listening to alot lately is

Sublime - 40oz To Freedom
and
Urban Dance Squad - Life 'N Perspectives Of A Genius

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Nuttkase said:
Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - Great album.

Nuttkace

i saw them live at Voodoo Fest not to long ago.

albums i've been listening to a lot lately ..

Arturo Sandoval "Live At The Blue Note"
Gato Barbieri "Chapter Three-Viva Emiliano Zapata"
The Colors Of Latin Jazz "Soul Cookin"

May 2, 2002
New system of a down
a rock mix i made from new pod,foo fighters,metallica,korn,audoslave,sum 41, bloodhound gang
new bob marl-unite africa
johhny cash-walk the line greatest hits

thats about it right now...i like to make a compiatlion of songs i like from differenet albums so my mixes have a little bit of everything

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
a star impaled said:
Good cd, I love the first 3 minutes of track 13 on it.

their other 2 releases are on the same level, so if you enjoy BTHAS check them out as well.

a few other things you may like

a second chance - in your silence
secondsmile - i am not romeo, you are not juliet

also, don't know if it's your thing but the new alexisonfire/moneen split is awesome.
Funny story... Last weekend I saw Idiot Pilot had a show out here and they were playing with Wilhelm Scream, TREOS, and Alexisonfire. I hadn't heard of any of them but I love Idiot Pilot so I figured I'd check it out... Ended up loving TREOS and Alexionfire. I was gonna pick up Watch Out this week, would you say that's their best album?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
Funny story... Last weekend I saw Idiot Pilot had a show out here and they were playing with Wilhelm Scream, TREOS, and Alexisonfire. I hadn't heard of any of them but I love Idiot Pilot so I figured I'd check it out..

Idiot Pilot are a great group. I have seen them play live 2 times...both were great shows. They are from here in Washington so I have been up on them for a couple of years.

If you like them you should check out The Blood Brothers (if you haven't heard of them already.) They are also from Washington state.

www.thebloodbrothers.com

Nuttkace