WHAT NON RAP ALBUMS YOU BUMPIN SOAKIN IN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MINE ARE DIVERSE

THE KILLERS - HOT FUSS

FALL OUT BOY - FROM UNDER THE CORKTREE

A MIX ALBUM I D/L'ED THAT HAS ALL THE ORIGINAL JAMS THAT KANYE HAS SAMPLED THROUGH HIS CAREER (REAL SICK)

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE

GREEN DAY - AMERICAN IDIOT

CHARLIE WILSON

JODECI GREATEST HITS

May 15, 2002
Just picked up Exodus - "Shovel Headed Kill Machine" yesterday and the shit is pretty dope. The singing on the album is kind of annoying (like all thrash), but the heavy riffery overcomes that most of the time. I also bought Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers "Joy and Blues" album the other day. It's nothing special, there's a bit too much of an 80's influence, but it's still some cool feel-good music.

May 11, 2002

I have been bumpin some old shit. I just picked up "The Essential Jacksons". It has all the old 70's & 80's hits. Takes me way back.

1. Enjoy Yourself (Extended Version)
2. Show You The Way To Go
3. Goin' Places
4. Find Me A Girl
5. Blame It On The Boogie
6. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
7. Lovely One
8. This Place Hotel
9. Can You Feel It
10. Walk Right Now
11. State Of Shock - (with Mick Jagger)
12. 2300 Jackson Street
13. Nothin (That Compares 2 U)
14. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - (live, 1981 US Tour)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Alkaline Trio- Goddamnit
The Forecast- Late Night Conversations
Bloc Party- Silent Alarm
Iron Maiden- Best of the Beast (Greatest hits)
Danzig- s/t
Bayside- s/t
Weezer- Pinkerton

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Albums that I have bought in the past couple of months that I have been soaking in are:

Echo & The Bunnymen - Crystal Days (box set) - I bought this about a month ago and I listen to it everyday...great box set.

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm - This album is tight front to back IMO. What do you think B-Buzz? She's Hearing Voices and Helicopter are my favorite songs right now.

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - Great album.

Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better - I like their first one alot...but I like this one better. Check it out.

Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel - This album is tight as fuck. Depeche Mode hasn't lost their touch at all. One of the better cd's I have bought this year.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Nuttkase said:
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm - This album is tight front to back IMO. What do you think B-Buzz? She's Hearing Voices and Helicopter are my favorite songs right now.

Nuttkace
I love this album, probably my #4 of the year. Helicopter is my favorite. I also just found out a bunch of DJs remixed the album so I'm trying to find where to pick that up.

Jun 5, 2004
RICK JAMES- cold blooded is one of my favorite songs. i dont really own any non-rap albums but i download that shit. i like war, all my oldies, roger troutman, ohio players, george clinton, tower of power, i used to have a tlc, blackstreet, and even i think a kieth sweat tape, montell jordan, toni tone tony, some motown shiet, us3... all kinds of shit.