What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009

Terrible Cold War propaganda film. Watched it so many times, but no matter how corny and how much they try to push the "red scare" down your throat, it still entertains the hell out of me. Don't know why I still love this corny piece of shit movie lol.

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's one of my hero Charlie Sheen's earliest films so it's a must watch

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
got it on vhs somewhere, its got x4 written on the label but i dont think thats what your looking for..

just watched this. i dont see how it was difficult to understand, i mean it could be confoozing at times but it was more so a mindfuck then confoozing..had me looking for a totem but if i'm already in a dream then its to late..

some parts seemed cliche but the whole get down of the story was dope. action was cool too.

9-10

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
got it on vhs somewhere, its got x4 written on the label but i dont think thats what your looking for..

just watched this. i dont see how it was difficult to understand, i mean it could be confoozing at times but it was more so a mindfuck then confoozing..had me looking for a totem but if i'm already in a dream then its to late..

some parts seemed cliche but the whole get down of the story was dope. action was cool too.

9-10
let me fix that for ya.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I been watching comedies...My satellite TV receiver broke so I just pop in old DVDs.

Watched Anchorman, Superbad, and 40 Year Old Virgin the last weekend. Some of the best comedies of the last years, but to me not as good as the early Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey movies...

Feb 1, 2011
I thought 127 hours was a real good movie, it had all the elements of a good stranded and stuck film. I thought dude was going to dry up after all that hallucinating but he sav'd it out in the end, good shit.

Jul 27, 2009

it was a good ass movie. it's about the revenge killings for the 1972 Olympics. i think its one of Spieldberg's best movies, and he's done plenty of great movies

it also has Daniel Craig before he was James Bond

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
The Man From Nowhere... Besides the subtitles, this movie was fuckin' ill.

I Spit On Your Grave.. Too intense, I turned that shit off.

Due Date... I thought this shit was funny, worth a watch.

Ip Man 1 & 2... Almost flawless