What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
japs got really small budgets, even the big movies looks like outdated video games.

theyre not crazy movie goers and fans of live action anime movies outside of japan is pretty marginal
Apparently so.
Fuck off idiot you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. From dusk til dawn is a terrible cheesy ass movie known for being really bad and you're going to try and say its good, admit you're a weeaboo anime faggot THEN TRY TO DISS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE? FUUUUUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUUUUTTTTTA HEEERE

Jun 5, 2004
Just watched wonderland for the first time in a minute... Dope movie peep it if u havent seen it... Idk if its all true but most of it is...i dont even know that for sure, but its about a true person. A real person. Shut the fuck up.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't really enjoy kids movies very often unless it's a classic like The Goonies or something. Cars is cool I guess as far as kids movies go, I think Cars 2 is better though. Cloudy W/ a chance of meatballs was good too

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr Reviews #142

This is Michael Mixerr. Tonight I will talk about my opinions on the Happy Gilmore movie with Ben Stiller in it.

I just got done watching Happy Gilmore this week. I was going to say the duration was 2 hours long but turned out to be 1 1/2 hours long. Well there's only one thing I have to say about that movie. It's one of those movies that makes you more retarded than you already are! That's how dumb and stupid this movie really is.

May 4, 2002
Mixerr Reviews #142

This is Michael Mixerr. Tonight I will talk about my opinions on the Happy Gilmore movie with Ben Stiller in it.

I just got done watching Happy Gilmore this week. I was going to say the duration was 2 hours long but turned out to be 1 1/2 hours long. Well there's only one thing I have to say about that movie. It's one of those movies that makes you more retarded than you already are! That's how dumb and stupid this movie really is.
Mixerr watches movies that dumbs down his IQ even more.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Watched Rounders last night. Its a classic. Worm is a great character.
MR. SON OF A BITCH!!!

I let a homeboy of mine borrow Rounders and Poolhall Junkies and he has watched like 15 movies instead of those and I keep forgetting to get those movies back. I've been wanting to watch rounders again even though I've seen it a grip of times

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Mixerr Reviews #142

Said movie is a classic, you're trippin