what midwest song gets u pumped the most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i dont even know if this is mid west..thought bought postin cuz im keyed.lol.. but what u gets u pumped the most?

n/m what i was gonna say is doen south..who cares..i say that Pastor Troy"vica versa" that foo be spittin it on that sopng

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Bootleg's verse on "Do You Remember?"
Jah Rista "Manik"
Really damn near any song where Jah Rista raps. Jah Rista's the best enrergy rapper in the Midwest.
Crucial Conflict & Tear Da Club Up Thugs "Throw Yo Sets"
Jake The Flake "Dayton Don't Play" (This was the anthem for everybody that lived in the Dayton Ave area. This is the only song that no matter what I'm doin I'll stop and start throwin the state up.)
Crucial Conflict "Pushin Dope"

Aug 26, 2002
Bootleg always been dope......

My song is my folks Lyrikal Warfare " War Games" , gonna be some bloodshed fucking with Warfare, niggas this Lyrikal Warfare, gonna be some bloodshedddddddddd........
Skinny Pimp "Don't Test Me"
Crucial Conflict "Hay" "Break it to The Left" the new CC mixtape is the shit, we pushin dope on the corner....
Do or Die "One more Way to Die", 6 Million ways to Die
Court Dog " Midwest Niggaz"
Da Reapa "In the Middle of the MidWest" , where can I get this boy's album, anddoes it have a contact for the cat

Feb 26, 2003
Damn just checked that Da Reapa Cd...... heard shit from him but not this tracks....... its heat

but personl it hink 8 bucks is a lot for a cd with 6 tracks.......