WHAT MAKES A HARDCORE NORTENO TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
IM CURIOUS WHAT MAKES A GOOD N HARDCORE NORTENO TRACK NOW A DAYZ?LIKE I KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE HEARIN SKRAP KILLA THIS N SKRAP KILLA THAT..IM JUSS BORED N WANTED TO START A MUSIC TOPIC SOMETHING A LIL DIFF THAN A FLAME THREAD,LOL

Nov 2, 2002
good post

i like hearing stories about past situations, like on mousie northside soldier or on talez of a killa instead of "we on the block" type shit

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Acting like if you have a deep voice, and calling yourself FLAME makes a good norteno track,,,, hahahaha n, I like tracks like how sleepy santino does em, more lyrical and more based on what the life actually is instead of saying norte this n that, cuz feel me if uv heard 1 norte track,,, uv pretty much heard em all

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
basically rapping about murder and prison life,breaking in homes and taking shits without flushing them, doorbell ditching, stealing the neighbors newspaper, nigga riden around rival hoods popping car tires u know that gangsta shit bruh goon.

Nov 24, 2009
"CREDENTIAL" A FAKE PLASTIC SEE THRU CAN COME HARD ON THE MIC AND HAVE DOPE BEATS, BUT IS JUST A STRAIGHT BITCH IN THE STREETS. I CHOOSE CREDENTIAL. OTHER WISE GO BUY FLAME'S SHIT.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
good post

i like hearing stories about past situations, like on mousie northside soldier or on talez of a killa instead of "we on the block" type shit
yea .. .but if u pay on attention to some songs , they are a lil carried away pretty much like "yea right"..... if u did that in g county , theyll hold u hostage behind the walls.... i really dont like fake songs or fabricated lyrics.

(not talkin about the 2 songs u mentioned though those are tight)

I RECIEVE ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS FROM LOVED ONES THAT HEAR MY ROLAS..
IT'S ALWAYS.. "DAMN CARNAL.. YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT MY HEAD.. I REPLY I SPEAK ON HOW I FEEL... ALOT OF THE SONGS I BEEN RECORDING LATELY IS SPEAKING ON HOW IT USED TO BE AND REALLY NEEDS TO GO BACK TOO.. IF YOU CAN DO THAT.. AND SPIT IT LIKE A CHAMP.. YOU'LL GET THE LOVE..